5 - 71%
1 - 14%
1 - 14%

Total Votes: 7
Head of Administration
Head of Administration
Epicness : 82
View user profilehttp://penisland.net

Hunterm66 banned? Yes or No? You decide.

on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 pm
Vote here to end hunter's ban or to keep him banned. Or better yet, show how much you don't give a shit about him by pressing "I don't really care." Decide.

I'm that one Admin for that one server that supports that one modpack that was made in conjunction for that one game which was made by that one company, which was from that one planet, which is inside that thing we call the "Universe."

-Head Admin of Slivion-
Members
Epicness : 3
View user profile

Re: Hunterm66 banned? Yes or No? You decide.

on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm
YES HE TP KILLED ME TWICE AND DESTROYED MY FACTION WITH BANNED ITEMS-TNT STICK DYNAMITE,ETC.
Members
Epicness : 200
Location : On a planet in a steallar system in a galaxy in a cluster in the universe
View user profile

on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm
Well, apparently hunter banned RM stuff and fly rings. He should be banned, there was no reason for that.

Original Post:
Spoiler:
My opinion on him is mixed.

Although sometimes his obtaining of things is.... questionable. My faction recently received about 120 HV solar arrays from him.
Head of Administration
Head of Administration
Epicness : 231
View user profilehttp://www.evergreenkings.com

on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:02 pm
Alekz wrote:Vote here to end hunter's ban or to keep him banned. Or better yet, show how much you don't give a shit about him by pressing "I don't really care." Decide.

Hey,

Hunterm66 has been banned more than one time, so this wouldn't be a "second chance" for him. I believe we came to a conclusion to dry him out of the known dupe glitches he uses in the server. Other than that, if he doesn't work with us he will be permanently banned.

Thanks!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum