Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Moderator Applications!

+139
Girl12
Alekz
xAntoinettax
TheSt0nehead
StaticChaos
jim_cone
Belgartt
rockstar786
Koonew
Ry0guy_2000
copper244
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
superleamer8
stevey9
MeowgiMan
randomcreator18
furry48 aka natev7
dave143
HeroGabe
RedBullQueen
kyronpen
xXxsilverwingXx
OMGitsBazza
Bthetiger8
RpmTrickzz
charlie7001
zombieassassin01
kookoo11
kikas4ever
AgentD22
brandonrich
TheBadRoche
Garrman
maxspeed420
spa0703
GH0ST6745
MrRandomnoodle
Minerinjury
boyoboy101
19linkyboy99
connorcarrington
JakeKofdarali
dannick223
snake543212
Gb_Reeece
oooFAUSToo
unbeatablerice
Dej456
GolfSan
Failing@Failing
snipermikie123
huntermoser
Bluefuzzymonster
jorjor55
qui2gua
lolkiller
sirpancake82101
kevinshi101
Thunder_Jayden
supremesoldger22
1lego2000
GamingMuffin
Nickln
jujubean23
penguin_power98
MrMusty
arrbay
ProvidedTimmy
markynv702
whitehaize
sparrow900
Xtreman8r
konnor777
xxBKrausexXxx
XxTheGingerxX
monk1999
snakejob
dovahkiin57
Daman05
shadow1820
Hazzer10
Disaac1
goblinad1
JackTheLack
poster1234567890
strongvamp111
StilesFamily
jacobtylertech
gcwf10
acerasclecooler
Deal2MC
MistrKat1
websting2
ftb102
JacksiXD
Holygod109
BEE_FRIENDLY
Antonkiller911
totalyboss
justicewong
Cjmor
TheSwagged
asiancreeper12
Cathal(nye123)
GrimReaper_MC
hunterm66
dyltaco
mijoboom
Ryannn2012
STALKER002
Captain_Kapty
thyrealo1
Ceronose
Bone_Snatcher
russian5499
xBluePandax
Zangara
linkyboy25
ActiveLemon
EJ524
freestylemagic
beckerser
canadalake
rain6521
xXTerryXx
Faithfuldave
flaper40
Flytestar
Ian0611
starwarsgeek25
Jimster397
Tcg2323
cono9
Bl00dSt4r
furry48
ethano125
AlexaAnnnn
Headless_Ex
143 posters
Go down
Slivion

Moderator Applications! Empty Moderator Applications!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
Headless_Ex
Headless_Ex
Members
Epicness : 10

Moderator Applications! Empty Re: Moderator Applications!

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:10 pm
Name: Joshua (Hidden For Protection)

In Game Name: Headless_Ex

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jojospore

Why I want to be moderator: Because Im sick of seeing griefers on the server and I hate typing.

Why I think I will be good for the job:Been on the server long and a bunch of ppl support me

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes I have on MC Refuge and Tribion

How long have you been on the server: @ a Year now

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: Probably every day except on holidays

Have you ever been banned before: Yes although the made a mistake

Do I rage easily: Sometimes

What grade are you in: 7th Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say: Please do not cuss on slivion. If you do, you will be kicked or jailed.
AlexaAnnnn
Members
Epicness : 5

Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:08 pm
Name: Alexa

In Game Name: AlexaAnnnn

Birthday: Febuary 3, 1997

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help keep the server a fun place to play and help prevent grifing so others can enjoy the server. As well as inforce all rules.

Why I think I will be good for the job: i wont let people greif or cuss, also a very helping person. Also help new people that are joining the server if they have any questions

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No not yet

How long have you been on the server: A week or 2

How old are you: 14

How often can you be on the server: almost daily

Have you ever been banned before: no

Do I rage easily: if I'm griefed or robbed, yes

What grade are you in: Freshman in High School

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Inform the person about the no cussing rule, then if they continue kick then for a small time and if they still fail to follow the rule then inform a high ranking staff member about the issue.

ethano125
Members
Epicness : 37

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm
Name:Ethan

In Game Name: Ethano125

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes Ethano125

Why I want to be moderator: I hate seeing griefers and not being able to do anything about it and I also hate getting griefed

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have been on the server for a really long time.
Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:Yes on the Tribion server

How long have you been on the server: On this particular server since the beginning if You mean in this like line of servers then 4 months

How often can you be on the server: About everyday or so

Have you ever been banned before: Yes by mistake after being blamed by Sheepluver
Do I rage easily: Sometimes if i am being griefed

What grade are you in: 8th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell them not to cuss and kick them for doing so.
furry48
Members
Epicness : 2

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Name: Nathan

In Game Name: furry48

Do you have skype? If so share your username: no

Why I want to be moderator: so i can help out with problems and help build things

Why I think I will be good for the job: i am good at winning arguments and am a pretty good builder

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: no

How long have you been on the server: i was on the old server then my friend told me bout tne new server and i have been playing for mabey a month

How old are you: 11

How often can you be on the server:about every day

Have you ever been banned before: ya but i will never grief on this server and i did not relly grief

Do I rage easily: not really

What grade are you in: 6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would tell him to stop or i would kick him but if he kept doing it i would ban him

Bl00dSt4r
Members
Epicness : 19

Moderator Applications! Empty Moderator Application!

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Name: Joshua

In Game Name: Bl00dSt4r

Do you have skype? If so share your username: (I do not have Skype.)

Why I want to be moderator: I want to be a Moderator to help build Slivion and let it grow. Also for other Members to have as much fun as possible.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I would be good for this job because I am good at reasoning and building. I am also friendly.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have been a Staff member on a server called Cobran. I have gotten a lot better at being a staff member since then and will progress more. (Ask Ian0611 about me being a staff member.)

How long have you been on the server: 3-4 months

How often can you be on the server: I can be on this server usually every day. (Unless I have sports or homework. Also holidays.)

Have you ever been banned before: I have been ACCIDENTALLY TEMP-banned before. After it was done, I asked the Owner why I was banned and he had no clue and said I wasn’t.

Do I rage easily: I depends on the situation.

What grade are you in: I am in 6th grade.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would first find out what is going on, and who I believe is right. Even if I believe the person who is cussing, I will give them a warning. Next time, a kick and a jail. Third time, a temp-ban and I will consult with the Owner (Guss or Fly) if that person should be permanently banned.

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 am
Headless_Ex wrote:Name: Joshua (Hidden For Protection)

In Game Name: Headless_Ex

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jojospore

Why I want to be moderator: Because Im sick of seeing griefers on the server and I hate typing.

Why I think I will be good for the job:Been on the server long and a bunch of ppl support me

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes I have on MC Refuge and Tribion

How long have you been on the server: @ a Year now

How often can you be on the server: Probably every day except on holidays

Have you ever been banned before: Yes although the made a mistake

Do I rage easily: Sometimes

What grade are you in: 7th Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say: Please do not cuss on slivion. If you do, you will be kicked or jailed.

Promoted to Admin! Congratulations!

Last edited by Ian0611 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:14 am
AlexaAnnnn wrote:Name: Alexa

In Game Name: AlexaAnnnn

Birthday: Febuary 3, 1997

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help keep the server a fun place to play and help prevent grifing so others can enjoy the server. As well as inforce all rules.

Why I think I will be good for the job: i wont let people greif or cuss, also a very helping person. Also help new people that are joining the server if they have any questions

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No not yet

How long have you been on the server: A week or 2

How often can you be on the server: almost daily

Have you ever been banned before: no

Do I rage easily: if I'm griefed or robbed, yes

What grade are you in: Freshman in High School

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Inform the person about the no cussing rule, then if they continue kick then for a small time and if they still fail to follow the rule then inform a high ranking staff member about the issue.

Thank you for applying, but sadly the hiring is closed. We will consider you to apart of staff very soon. Thank you for visiting slivion!

Last edited by Ian0611 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

ethano125 wrote:Name:Ethan

In Game Name: Ethano125

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes Ethano125

Why I want to be moderator: I hate seeing griefers and not being able to do anything about it and I also hate getting griefed

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have been on the server for a really long time.
Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:Yes on the Tribion server

How long have you been on the server: On this particular server since the beginning if You mean in this like line of servers then 4 months

How often can you be on the server: About everyday or so

Have you ever been banned before: Yes by mistake after being blamed by Sheepluver
Do I rage easily: Sometimes if i am being griefed

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell them not to cuss and kick them for doing so.

Thank you for applying, but sadly the hiring is closed. We will consider you to apart of staff very soon. Thank you for visiting slivion!

furry48 wrote:
Name: Nathan

In Game Name: furry48

Do you have skype? If so share your username: no

Why I want to be moderator: so i can help out with problems and help build things

Why I think I will be good for the job: i am good at winning arguments and am a pretty good builder

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: no

How long have you been on the server: i was on the old server then my friend told me bout tne new server and i have been playing for mabey a month

How often can you be on the server:about every day

Have you ever been banned before: ya but i will never grief on this server and i did not relly grief

Do I rage easily: not really

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would tell him to stop or i would kick him but if he kept doing it i would ban him

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:15 am
Bl00dSt4r wrote:Name: Joshua

In Game Name: Bl00dSt4r

Do you have skype? If so share your username: (I do not have Skype.)

Why I want to be moderator: I want to be a Moderator to help build Slivion and let it grow. Also for other Members to have as much fun as possible.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I would be good for this job because I am good at reasoning and building. I am also friendly.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have been a Staff member on a server called Cobran. I have gotten a lot better at being a staff member since then and will progress more. (Ask Ian0611 about me being a staff member.)

How long have you been on the server: 3-4 months

How often can you be on the server: I can be on this server usually every day. (Unless I have sports or homework. Also holidays.)

Have you ever been banned before: I have been ACCIDENTALLY TEMP-banned before. After it was done, I asked the Owner why I was banned and he had no clue and said I wasn’t.

Do I rage easily: I depends on the situation.

What grade are you in: I am in 6th grade.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would first find out what is going on, and who I believe is right. Even if I believe the person who is cussing, I will give them a warning. Next time, a kick and a jail. Third time, a temp-ban and I will consult with the Owner (Guss or Fly) if that person should be permanently banned.

cono9
Members
Epicness : 36

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Name: connor

In Game Name: cono9

Date Of Birth (Optional): 04/11/02a

Do you have skype? If so share your username: N/A

Why I want to be moderator: i get grieved a lot and i don't have the moony to be vip and i get ppl saying that you shut be mod

Why I think I will be good for the job: i like to help ppl when that need it and i don't like to sit and and do nothing to help

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: maby a month and a half or 2

How old are you: 9

How often can you be on the server: almost very day unlse vacation or holiday

Have you ever been banned before: yes because of a hacker

Do I rage easily: not a lot rarely

What grade are you in: 4th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Tell him to stop and if he kept going a kick than a 1 min than 5 min than a day and than tell admin

Last edited by cono9 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members
Epicness : 255

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:22 pm
Name: Tyler

In Game Name: tcg2323

Date Of Birth (Optional): 11/23/1997

Why I want to be moderator : I want to be a moderator because I don't like griefers and I want to make the members feel like the your server is the best server on Minecraft.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I love Slivion and have been on for a while and I like to help with this server as much as possible.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: This would be my first time if I am selected as a moderator.

How long have you been on the server: 2 months

How old are you: 14 years old

How often can you be on the server:  Everyday except 8am to 3:45pm Monday thru Friday.

Have you ever been banned before: Yes, but by mistake.

Do I rage easily: Rarely

What grade are you in: 9th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give them a warning if they did it a second time I would kick them off the server temporarily.

Last edited by Tcg2323 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : This is real)
Headless_Ex
Headless_Ex
Members
Epicness : 10

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 am
@TCG & CONO

I believe you have been asking too much for mod. Every day constantly asking about a mod spot. That will hinder your vacancy and you will be furthermore ignored.
Jimster397
Members
Epicness : 13

Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:22 pm
i agree
starwarsgeek25
Members
Epicness : 8

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 am
Name: David

In Game Name: Starwarsgeek25

Why I want to be moderator: I like helping people out on this server.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I teach almost all my friends how to play this game.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: this will be my first time if I get picked for mod

How long have you been on the server: 2 Months.

How often can you be on the server: Almost every day around 3:00

Have you ever been banned before: yes for a hacker though

Do I rage easily: Not really at all.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: please no cussing you will be banned or jailed if it continues
Ian0611
Ian0611
Members
Epicness : 231
http://www.evergreenkings.com

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:24 pm
starwarsgeek25 wrote:Name: David

In Game Name: Starwarsgeek25

Why I want to be moderator: I like helping people out on this server.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I teach almost all my friends how to play this game.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: this will be my first time if I get picked for mod

How long have you been on the server: 2 Months.

How often can you be on the server: Almost every day around 3:00

Have you ever been banned before: yes for a hacker though

Do I rage easily: Not really at all.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: please no cussing you will be banned or jailed if it continues

Congratulations!

You have been promoted to Moderator in the creative world!
cono9
Members
Epicness : 36

Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 pm
| Application |

Name: connor

In Game Name: cono9

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username: connor. cramer

Why I want to be moderator:ive been on for 5 months and help out with the server alot
Why I think I will be good for the job: i love building server projects and love helping people on the server and a lot of ppl support me

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: owner of server and moderator of one

How long have you been on the server: almost 6 months

How old are you: 9

How often can you be on the server: about everyday

Have you ever been banned before: by a hacker

Do I rage easily: no
__
What grade are you in:4th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: pls don't cuss in slivion or you will be jailed or kicked pls don't do it again

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by cono9 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flytestar
Members
Epicness : 49

Moderator Applications! Empty TCG2323

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 pm
tcg2323 wrote:Name: Tyler

In Game Name: tcg2323

Date Of Birth (Optional): 11/23/97

Why I want to be moderator : I want to be a moderator because I don' like grievers and I want to make the members feel like the your server is the best server on Minecraft.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I love Slivion and have been on for a while and I like to help with this server as much as possible.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: This would be my first time if I am selected as a moderator.

How long have you been on the server: 2 months

How old are you: 14 years old

How often can you be on the server: Everyday except 8am to 3:45pm Monday thru Friday.

Have you ever been banned before: Yes, but by mistake.

Do I rage easily: Rarely

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give them a warning if they did it a second time I would kick them off the server temporarily.

TCG2323 PROMOTED TO ADMIN!
flaper40
Members
Epicness : 1

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 pm
Name: Koen

In Game Name: flaper40

Date Of Birth (Optional): May, 1998

Do you have skype? If so share your username: koolkidkoen

Why I want to be moderator: I want to stop people from griefing and i want to help out the server in any way possible. I was on the old Slivion server since the beginning so I've been on for almost 2 years now.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am good with telling whether people are lying about griefing. Also, I can use world edit and and logblock respectfully.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I was an Admin on the old Slivion server with Flaper41 as the owner. I helped Flaper41 build a huge sewer system throughout his city.

How long have you been on the server: Since it started.

How often can you be on the server: 4 hours every day.

Have you ever been banned before: yes, I've been banned for other people's actions, as well as my own.

Do I rage easily: No, I mostly keep my composure

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell them that as slivion says: No use of vulgar language. I would also add that if they kept going, they would either get kicked, or banned depending on the sincerity of the vulgar language
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Cool _Admin of Slivion~Tcg2323
Faithfuldave
Faithfuldave
Members
Epicness : 11

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 am
Name: Jake

In Game Name: Faithfuldave

Date Of Birth: 14th November 1995

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes. Faithfuldavid

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to be a moderator to have more control over the way in which things happen and make things generally better for everyone.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I'm capable of maintaining control over a group of people and the time in which I can be online will be a great asset to have for the server as I'm Australian I can watch over the server whilst other authorities will be offline.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I do have a Tekkit server but seeing as the computer that runs it is broken and may be beyond repair, I've decided to dedicate myself to this server.

How long have you been on the server: 1-2weeks

How old are you: 16

How often can you be on the server: Approx 4:10pm-11:30pm weekdays. Weekend I'll be on most unless something comes up.

Have you ever been banned before: No

Do I rage easily: Only if I have no control over a situation (which isn't often)

What grade are you in: 11

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Ask them to calm down and ask what the matter is and see if it can be resolved instead of using vulgar language. If persistent, a second warning will be given about being temporarily banned.
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Nice app. Ilike it [color=Red] [Admin tcg2323]
Ian0611
Ian0611
Members
Epicness : 231
http://www.evergreenkings.com

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm
Faithfuldave wrote:Name: Jake

In Game Name: Faithfuldave

Date Of Birth: 14th November 1995

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes. Faithfuldavid

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to be a moderator to have more control over the way in which things happen and make things generally better for everyone.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I'm capable of maintaining control over a group of people and the time in which I can be online will be a great asset to have for the server as I'm Australian I can watch over the server whilst other authorities will be offline.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I do have a Tekkit server but seeing as the computer that runs it is broken and may be beyond repair, I've decided to dedicate myself to this server.

How long have you been on the server: 1-2weeks

How old are you: 16

How often can you be on the server: Approx 4:10pm-11:30pm weekdays. Weekend I'll be on most unless something comes up.

Have you ever been banned before: No

Do I rage easily: Only if I have no control over a situation (which isn't often)

What grade are you in: 11

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Ask them to calm down and ask what the matter is and see if it can be resolved instead of using vulgar language. If persistent, a second warning will be given about being temporarily banned.

Very nice. I will for sure consider you with the fact of considering the hardships you have been through. You don't sound retarded and you sound like you have a good bias behind you. I will consider you for the next moderator of the server. Thank you for applying. This weekend I will see what spots are open and add some people I think deserve the rank.
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm
Flaper40 Wrote: Name: Koen

In Game Name: flaper40

Date Of Birth (Optional): May, 1998

Do you have skype? If so share your username: koolkidkoen

Why I want to be moderator: I want to stop people from griefing and i want to help out the server in any way possible. I was on the old Slivion server since the beginning so I've been on for almost 2 years now.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am good with telling whether people are lying about griefing. Also, I can use world edit and and logblock respectfully.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I was an Admin on the old Slivion server with Flaper41 as the owner. I helped Flaper41 build a huge sewer system throughout his city.

How long have you been on the server: Since it started.

How often can you be on the server: 4 hours every day.

Have you ever been banned before: yes, I've been banned for other people's actions, as well as my own.

Do I rage easily: No, I mostly keep my composure

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell them that as slivion says: No use of vulgar language. I would also add that if they kept going, they would either get kicked, or banned depending on the sincerity of the vulgar language FLAPER40 PROMOTED TO ADMIN!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum