Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Moderator Applications!

+139
Girl12
Alekz
xAntoinettax
TheSt0nehead
StaticChaos
jim_cone
Belgartt
rockstar786
Koonew
Ry0guy_2000
copper244
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
superleamer8
stevey9
MeowgiMan
randomcreator18
furry48 aka natev7
dave143
HeroGabe
RedBullQueen
kyronpen
xXxsilverwingXx
OMGitsBazza
Bthetiger8
RpmTrickzz
charlie7001
zombieassassin01
kookoo11
kikas4ever
AgentD22
brandonrich
TheBadRoche
Garrman
maxspeed420
spa0703
GH0ST6745
MrRandomnoodle
Minerinjury
boyoboy101
19linkyboy99
connorcarrington
JakeKofdarali
dannick223
snake543212
Gb_Reeece
oooFAUSToo
unbeatablerice
Dej456
GolfSan
Failing@Failing
snipermikie123
huntermoser
Bluefuzzymonster
jorjor55
qui2gua
lolkiller
sirpancake82101
kevinshi101
Thunder_Jayden
supremesoldger22
1lego2000
GamingMuffin
Nickln
jujubean23
penguin_power98
MrMusty
arrbay
ProvidedTimmy
markynv702
whitehaize
sparrow900
Xtreman8r
konnor777
xxBKrausexXxx
XxTheGingerxX
monk1999
snakejob
dovahkiin57
Daman05
shadow1820
Hazzer10
Disaac1
goblinad1
JackTheLack
poster1234567890
strongvamp111
StilesFamily
jacobtylertech
gcwf10
acerasclecooler
Deal2MC
MistrKat1
websting2
ftb102
JacksiXD
Holygod109
BEE_FRIENDLY
Antonkiller911
totalyboss
justicewong
Cjmor
TheSwagged
asiancreeper12
Cathal(nye123)
GrimReaper_MC
hunterm66
dyltaco
mijoboom
Ryannn2012
STALKER002
Captain_Kapty
thyrealo1
Ceronose
Bone_Snatcher
russian5499
xBluePandax
Zangara
linkyboy25
ActiveLemon
EJ524
freestylemagic
beckerser
canadalake
rain6521
xXTerryXx
Faithfuldave
flaper40
Flytestar
Ian0611
starwarsgeek25
Jimster397
Tcg2323
cono9
Bl00dSt4r
furry48
ethano125
AlexaAnnnn
Headless_Ex
143 posters
Go down
Slivion

Moderator Applications! - Page 11 Empty Moderator Applications!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
First topic message reminder :

Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total

StaticChaos
Members
Epicness : 1

Moderator Applications! - Page 11 Empty Re: Moderator Applications!

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 am
| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ___Devon_____

In Game Name: __StaticChaos______

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: __ill tell you so its not for everyone to see and i have a mic_____

Why I want to be moderator: __well like i said before i want to helpand i want to be part of the staff here_______

Why I think I will be good for the job: _well i think ill be good becuase i want to help people out also i just like having fun and being part of the family_______

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ___i was mod,admin,and i have had my own server______

How long have you been on the server: __i just started i was first one Very Happy_______

How old are you: _____14____

How often can you be on the server: _everyday _______

Have you ever been banned before: no________

Do I rage easily: No________

What grade are you in: _9______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _well i would tell them to stop and if they didnt i would mute them for 3mins________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!
TheSt0nehead
Members

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 am

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ___Stone_____

In Game Name: __TheSt0nehead______

Date Of Birth (Optional): ___10/6/1999_____

Do you have skype? If so share your username: __thestonehead2211_____

Why I want to be moderator: __I really want to well because i just want to have fun,and helping people and making people smile is fun to me and i think this is a great way to do it_______

Why I think I will be good for the job: _I just think i am because i feel like i can do this i am a hard worker and this job will be my favorite_______

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ___I havent been on servers recently and so you know i will be loyal to this one cuz i got nowhere to go! Smile______

How long have you been on the server: __First Day & Loving It Wink_______

How old are you: _____13____

How often can you be on the server: _everyday, 4-6 Hours _______

Have you ever been banned before: ___no________

Do I rage easily: ___No________

What grade are you in: _8______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _well i would tell them to stop and mute him for 5 minutes and report to Admin.___
xAntoinettax
xAntoinettax
Members
Epicness : 23

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:53 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Mana (Nick Name) Victoria (First name)

In Game Name: xAntoinettax

Date Of Birth (Optional): 09/13/94 (Ill be 19 soon)

Do you have skype? If so share your username: xAntoinettax

Why I want to be moderator: The server needs help (At least thats the impression I got with the application page) And Id love to provide that help. I dont mind assisting players or anyone. I have modded before on other servers even been an admin. Its just what I enjoy doing

Why I think I will be good for the job:I have a lot of experience

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I was a Super GM for a wow private server for several months (Some family issues forced me to resign) I have been a mod on a server called cowcraft but I did not enjoy my time there. The staff were pleasant but with no one on ever it got quite lonely. I was a helper on another server that shut down a short time later. And I have been admin on a friends server but we dont advertise and keep it small so theres no real point in it.
How long have you been on the server: Um. Just today ^^

How old are you: 18

How often can you be on the server: Every day. Up till the 27th when I start college then I will still be online but Tuesdays from 6pm-9:50 pm (GMT-5) I have a class in graphics design Smile

Have you ever been banned before: Yes, once. I was playing on a new server which did not allow for griefing. So I traveled far from the spawn (they did not have world protect at that time) and lucked up I found a nice sized island with a mine shaft and one tree. So obviously I could get wood and could mine so I was content. So I built there settling down my roots, I got visited by one of the admins and I asked if it was okay to stay there (I didnt want to cause any issues) He said it was fine and watched for awhile while I built (I couldnt build much but I was able to get a furnace and some saplings planted) And I had a craft table which I was happy to have. Anyway once that admin left not even half an hour later of me building I get a message that I was banned. All the message said was "the ban hammer has spoken" and I was like what? So I log back in only to find I was unbanned and the admin who spoke to me before when he visited my island was yelling at the moderator who banned me asking why he did what he did. To which the mod said "he was griefing" which Upset me. so I stood up for myself and replied "One Im a girl and two I havent touched anyone's stuff I have been on this island for over an hour and the admin saw me here and Said it was okay." The admin told him to leave me alone or he would be fired. Well it was getting dark so I dug a hole and buried myself and my furnace to keep cooking fish. (I had already /sethome just in case the spawners killed me in the cave) next thing I know an army of creepers drop down into my hole and It wasnt like normal spawned creepers. Fourty Creepers dont just drop down with a golden armored zombie. They killed me and I returned and grabbed my stuff before logging out. I stayed off for maybe an hour or so before logging back in to see that the moderator had COMPLETELY OBLITERATED MY ISLAND like it was ten blocks down just Nothing left. And I quit that server on that day cause that was the worst experience I ever had. So yeah I was wrongfully banned once I wont lie and say I wasn't ever banned.

Do I rage easily: Nope. I just smile and talk it out.

What grade are you in: Im a college freshmen (Which is funny. When I was little I thought college first years was like 13th grade. Ahh youth)
If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: "Hey watch the language please~! I mean I get you might be upset but thats no reason to start talking like that. Children play this game too you know?" Id talk calmly like I always do and remind them its a game we're here to have fun. Its not fun if you're cussing out people like a sailor

(I originally posted this in a separate topic per the paragraph above the application but Ill post it here too)
furry48
Members
Epicness : 2

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:26 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Nathan or Nate

In Game Name: furry48

Date Of Birth (Optional): I dont want to say

Do you have skype? If so share your username: natev7

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to be a moderator because i have been a mod on slivion before and I want to help if there is server problems or plugin problems or if people need help in-game with a grief or someone breaking the rules.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think that I would be good for the job because I have been a rank on slivion before it was revived by kikas4ever <------ thank you so much for reviving the server.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: In have before the server was revived by kikas4ever so in the original slivion tekkit. And it was a very fun experience helping kids with problems and i miss it

How long have you been on the server: 2 and a half years.

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: almost every day

Have you ever been banned before: prank bans by people such as kikas4ever

Do I rage easily: Not unless someone does something really bad to me or another player

What grade are you in: 8

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: If i found another player cussing to another player I would first ask him to stop and if he did not i would kik and if he continued i would kick him again and if he continued i would temp mute him and if he still continued after that i would ban
Alekz
Alekz
Members
Epicness : 82
http://penisland.net

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:44 pm
furry48 wrote:Nickname (Or First Name): Nathan or Nate

In Game Name: furry48

Date Of Birth (Optional): I dont want to say

Do you have skype? If so share your username: natev7

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to be a moderator because i have been a mod on slivion before and I want to help if there is server problems or plugin problems or if people need help in-game with a grief or someone breaking the rules.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think that I would be good for the job because  I have been a rank on slivion before it was revived by kikas4ever <------ thank you so much for reviving the server.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: In have before the server was revived by kikas4ever so in the original slivion tekkit. And it was a very fun experience helping kids with problems and i miss it

How long have you been on the server: 2 and a half years.

How old are you: 13

Have you ever been banned before: prank bans by people such as kikas4ever

Do I rage easily: Not unless someone does something really bad to me or another player

What grade are you in: 8

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: If i found another player cussing to another player I would first ask him to stop and if he did not i would kik and if he continued i would kick him again and if he continued i would temp mute him and if he still continued after that i would ban
Please for everyone else, don't make this mistake. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Post your applications in a NEW POST in the moderator applications section. I will read this one but any other apps posted in this thread WILL BE DELETED.
Girl12
Members

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:02 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Yahima (pronounced: ya-he-ma)

In Game Name: Girlcrafter12

Date Of Birth (Optional): 7/12/99

Do you have skype? If so share your username: yahima_12

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to be a moderator because i think with my help thing would run smoother and i would like to keep the server safe.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I would be good at this job because i am very responsible, yet sometimes im creative when I comes to building and i'm patient.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, but sadly the server was shut down then my friend introduced me to this one. Smile

How long have you been on the server: quite awhile I really dont have an idea.

How old are you: 14

How often can you be on the server: every day like around 5:30-7:40(weekdays)
weekends really depends if i have any plans but just email me when help needed.

Have you ever been banned before: No i have never been bannned.

Do I rage easily: I really dont reage, I tend to keep calm and take a moment to breathe. lol

What grade are you in: 9th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would imeaditly tell them to calm down and warn them say if they keep this up they will be jailed or bann depending on situation.
Bestevergamer
Members

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 am
name-matt
in game-bestevergamer
date of birth-n/a
gender-Male
skype- yes, name-agent.matt
i want to be moderator- because i can help alot i love tekkit. i also like helping the ones in need without breaking the rules.
i think i will be good- because i love the server:im good at plugins:iv been staff b4 and i enjoy playing tekkit. I WILL FIND HACKERS!
any experience- yes tones iv owned my own server i hav been admin on about 10, mod on 6 and much others.
how long have i been on the server-1 hour, i know its not alot but i can still help you.
age-14
how long-everyday skype me and il come on
banned before-yes but they were because i was framed
do u rage easy- no not rely unless someone wont shut up
grade-9th
if you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?:i would mute them both for 30mins or so.
penguinmaster02
Members
Epicness : 11

Moderator Applications! - Page 11 Empty Re:Mod Applications

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Ethan

In Game Name: penguinmaster02

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username: penguinmaster02playsmc

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to help the slivion community and help make the server enjoyable and easier for newer people to adjust.

Why I think I will be good for the job: 1. I am on the server alot.
2. I know alot about server plugins and mechanics 3. Learned how to code java script 4. Know alot about feed the beast unleashed mod pack  5.can help new people get started

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes i have been staff on many minecraft servers but not ftb servers.

How long have you been on the server: 3 years

How old are you: 11

How often can you be on the server: Saturday & Sunday Almost all day. Monday through Friday at least 5 hours

Have you ever been banned before: Yes but not by me by my cousin

Do I rage easily: Not easily at all

What grade are you in: 6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would ask them to stop and if they don't do so I will kick them. If they still don't stop i will inform a higher rank.
AsssualtMiNeR
Members

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:32 pm
A lekz wrote:
Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): _Tanner_______

In Game Name: ___AssualtMiNeR_____

Date Of Birth (Optional): ___1999_____

Do you have skype? If so share your username: ___no____

Why I want to be moderator: ___I want help stop griefs and alsostop hacker or modders on the server______

Why I think I will be good for the job: ____I think im very helpful ____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: __I have not_______

How long have you been on the server: ____since the end of tekkit classic_____

How old are you: ___13______

How often can you be on the server: ___everyday_____

Have you ever been banned before: ___never_____

Do I rage easily: ___no_____

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: __I would say to stop nicely warning and then warn again and the kick the player _______

~[Owner] Ian0611
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members
Epicness : 255

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Tyler, aka tcg2323

In Game Name: tcg2323

Date Of Birth (Optional): 14

Do you have skype? If so share your username: trollicaust_

Why I want to be moderator: I want to be moderator because I am a loyal person, I never bring a bad situation on the server and also I am a very active and old player. I am also a experianced staff member and I know a lot about plugins for FTB and know a lot about HTML and python designing. I am also very kind to players on the server nor have I harmed the server in any way. I am very nice and I could be really good help for you guys on the server.

Why I think I will be good for the job: Because I can bring donations, also I can bring a fun time to all the members on the server and I am not that skeptical and can be very wise when deciding jail time, kick time, and even ban time. I am very skilled at moderating servers and I can dedicate a lot of time to the server and possibly bring donations to the server. I would also make sure NO ONE hacks otherwise they will be banned. And if someone trys to hack the server, Contact me Smile

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, Co Owner of slivion, Moderator of MCPvP, Admin of GangCraft,

How long have you been on the server: 2 years (almpst 3)

How old are you: 14

How often can you be on the server: 4 hours a day

Have you ever been banned before: Yes, I will in a ddos war with a server and I shut it down and got banned.

Do I rage easily: No,

What grade are you in: 8th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give them a warning, then after that I would kick them, then after that I would report to higher staff members.
beckerser
beckerser
Members
Epicness : 214

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:25 pm
i would rank u but then u telling me ur going to DDos me comes into play and id rather not cooperate with someone like that
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members
Epicness : 255

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 pm
That was actually a long time ago, and I apologize for that.
Alekz
Alekz
Members

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:11 am
swag?
rickster845
Members
Epicness : 4

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Nickname (Or First Name): ricky schmidt

In Game Name: rickster845

Do you have skype? If so share your username: rickster845

Why I want to be moderator: because i have been a moderator before and want to agian

Why I think I will be good for the job: because i have been one before and i know all the rules

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i have been on this server before

How long have you been on the server: since it started

How old are you: 15

Have you ever been banned before: yes for not following the rules

Do I rage easily: no but i do when people keep coming back for more

What grade are you in: 10th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would ask him to plz stop and if he did not then i would mute or kick him but if kept doing it i would wait for a higher authority to take care of it

Alekz
Alekz
Members

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm
rickster845 wrote:

Nickname (Or First Name): ricky schmidt

In Game Name: rickster845

Do you have skype? If so share your username: rickster845

Why I want to be moderator: because i have been a moderator before and want to agian

Why I think I will be good for the job: because i have been one before and i know all the rules

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i have been on this server before

How long have you been on the server: since it started

How old are you: 15

Have you ever been banned before: yes for not following the rules

Do I rage easily: no but i do when people keep coming back for more

What grade are you in: 10th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would ask him to plz stop and if he did not then i would mute or kick him but if kept doing it i would wait for a higher authority to take care of it
Do me a big favor and post it in the forum that clearly says "APPLICATIONS." I'm locking this topic. Tired of people not listening, also when you post it in the separate forum, I will consider your app.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum