Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Moderator Applications!

+139
Girl12
Alekz
xAntoinettax
TheSt0nehead
StaticChaos
jim_cone
Belgartt
rockstar786
Koonew
Ry0guy_2000
copper244
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
superleamer8
stevey9
MeowgiMan
randomcreator18
furry48 aka natev7
dave143
HeroGabe
RedBullQueen
kyronpen
xXxsilverwingXx
OMGitsBazza
Bthetiger8
RpmTrickzz
charlie7001
zombieassassin01
kookoo11
kikas4ever
AgentD22
brandonrich
TheBadRoche
Garrman
maxspeed420
spa0703
GH0ST6745
MrRandomnoodle
Minerinjury
boyoboy101
19linkyboy99
connorcarrington
JakeKofdarali
dannick223
snake543212
Gb_Reeece
oooFAUSToo
unbeatablerice
Dej456
GolfSan
Failing@Failing
snipermikie123
huntermoser
Bluefuzzymonster
jorjor55
qui2gua
lolkiller
sirpancake82101
kevinshi101
Thunder_Jayden
supremesoldger22
1lego2000
GamingMuffin
Nickln
jujubean23
penguin_power98
MrMusty
arrbay
ProvidedTimmy
markynv702
whitehaize
sparrow900
Xtreman8r
konnor777
xxBKrausexXxx
XxTheGingerxX
monk1999
snakejob
dovahkiin57
Daman05
shadow1820
Hazzer10
Disaac1
goblinad1
JackTheLack
poster1234567890
strongvamp111
StilesFamily
jacobtylertech
gcwf10
acerasclecooler
Deal2MC
MistrKat1
websting2
ftb102
JacksiXD
Holygod109
BEE_FRIENDLY
Antonkiller911
totalyboss
justicewong
Cjmor
TheSwagged
asiancreeper12
Cathal(nye123)
GrimReaper_MC
hunterm66
dyltaco
mijoboom
Ryannn2012
STALKER002
Captain_Kapty
thyrealo1
Ceronose
Bone_Snatcher
russian5499
xBluePandax
Zangara
linkyboy25
ActiveLemon
EJ524
freestylemagic
beckerser
canadalake
rain6521
xXTerryXx
Faithfuldave
flaper40
Flytestar
Ian0611
starwarsgeek25
Jimster397
Tcg2323
cono9
Bl00dSt4r
furry48
ethano125
AlexaAnnnn
Headless_Ex
143 posters
Go down
Slivion

Moderator Applications! - Page 8 Empty Moderator Applications!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
First topic message reminder :

Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total

connorcarrington
Members
Epicness : 4

Moderator Applications! - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Applications!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 pm
Anonymous wrote:

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below!

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Connor

In Game Name: connorcarrington

Date Of Birth (Optional): 05/04/2002

Why I want to be moderator: Moderators can help people and I wanna help too

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am kind

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No I havent been staff before

How long have you been on the server:1 year

How old are you: 10

How often can you be on the server: 5 hours a day from 2pm to 7pm

Have you ever been banned before: No never

Do I rage easily: No and never

What grade are you in: 4th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?:I would try to stop the situation by telling the member who is cussing to leave the other innocent member/player alone because cussing can result in ban I think

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611
beckerser
beckerser
Members
Epicness : 214

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:57 am
i think u should be a bit older thanks for applying tho
Members
Epicness : 3

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Nathan

In Game Name: 193814

Date Of Birth (Optional): 5/20/2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Biggers1001

Why I want to be moderator: I want to be a moderator because I want to see the server do as best it can and I think I can help it reach full potential. Ian's server is also doing good by itself and I can be trusted to do about anything as long as it is legal in the game. I will not promote myself or put others down, and I will be responsible and respectful of my actions. I will do my best to stop all grieving and help in any way I can.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am reliable for what you ask of me, I can be trusted with your life although you may not want me to do that, and I do my best to promote the server, not me. Grievers will go down hard and spammers will be kicked or temporarily muted.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have been admin on 3 other servers and all wanted me to be the best in the server. I did my best to help and I did what I was asked. They were all very pleased with me and my work. I know most mods a how they work, and I have my own tekkit and regular minecraft server so I kind of know how Ian feels with all that.

How long have you been on the server: About a month and a half

How old are you: I am 12 but am very mature (I act like I am 15)

How often can you be on the server: school days- 1-2 hours, weekends- 5-8 hours

Have you ever been banned before: on 2 previous servers I have been banned only because it was that kind of person that bans for no reason.

Do I rage easily: Not easily. It takes a lot but if I do I take a minute and count to 10 if not 100.

What grade are you in: 7th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give a fair warning through message and then a temporary muting and after that I will report to Ian or ban temporarily until Ian or another admin can handle it.
GolfSan
Members

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Golf

In Game Name: GolfSan

Date Of Birth (Optional): 28th September 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: [ I dont have skype ]

Why I want to be moderator: The Reason Is The People always grief me and i cant report even though i try doing /helpop. so i figured it could me fun being a moderator to help the server

Why I think I will be good for the job: Im helpful

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes. I am a Co-Owner Of Another Tekkit Server Which is Out Forever.

How long have you been on the server: About 6 months

How old are you: 12

How often can you be on the server: Mostly On Weekdays

Have you ever been banned before: Nope

Do I rage easily: Not At All

What grade are you in: 6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would warn that person if he does it again he should be jailed or banned from the server.
19linkyboy99
Members
Epicness : 1

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm
In Game Name: 19linkyboy99
Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: 19linkyboy99

Why I want to be moderator: to help people that are new to the server and to help people that just need help

Why I think I will be good for the job: i am nice i dont get mad easly

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i use to me mod :3, i helped people Very Happy

How long have you been on the server: 2-3 months

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: when ever you need me

Have you ever been banned before: no

Do I rage easily: no

What grade are you in: 8th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would say dont do it again or it will be a 30min temp ban. i would act strictly
boyoboy101
Members

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 pm
| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Joshua

In Game Name: boyoboy101

Date Of Birth (Optional):June 30, 1994

Do you have skype? If so share your username:boyoboy111

Why I want to be moderator: I want to be moderator to help maintain the server so everyone can enjoy the server and tell friends so u get more players.

Why I think I will be good for the job:I would be good for this job because I'm easy to get along with and not mean and do whats right for the server.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, I have experience as a staff member before, but dont have any info on it.

How long have you been on the server: 1 month 3 day.

How old are you: 18

How often can you be on the server:Every day.

Have you ever been banned before:Yes, but for stupid reasons.

Do I rage easily: No

What grade are you in:12th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would wait and see if it settles down if not I will jump in and tell them to stop and give them a warning, and if keep on doing so I will kick both and if they come back continuing I will temp ban then again ban.

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611

Members
Epicness : 3

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:21 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Nathan

In Game Name: 193814

Date Of Birth (Optional): 5/20/2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Biggers1001

Why I want to be moderator: I want to be a moderator because I want to see the server do as best it can and I think I can help it reach full potential. Ian's server is also doing good by itself and I can be trusted to do about anything as long as it is legal in the game. I will not promote myself or put others down, and I will be responsible and respectful of my actions. I will do my best to stop all grieving and help in any way I can.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am reliable for what you ask of me, I can be trusted with your life although you may not want me to do that, and I do my best to promote the server, not me. Grievers will go down hard and spammers will be kicked or temporarily muted.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have been admin on 3 other servers and all wanted me to be the best in the server. I did my best to help and I did what I was asked. They were all very pleased with me and my work. I know most mods a how they work, and I have my own tekkit and regular minecraft server so I kind of know how Ian feels with all that.

How long have you been on the server: About a month and a half

How old are you: I am 12 but am very mature (I act like I am 15)

How often can you be on the server: school days- 1-2 hours, weekends- 5-8 hours

Have you ever been banned before: on 2 previous servers I have been banned only because it was that kind of person that bans for no reason.

Do I rage easily: Not easily. It takes a lot but if I do I take a minute and count to 10 if not 100.

What grade are you in: 7th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give a fair warning through message and then a temporary muting and after that I will report to Ian or ban temporarily until Ian or another admin can handle it.
Minerinjury
Members

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Quinton

In Game Name: Minerinjury

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Qdogman123

Why I want to be moderator: Because I think this server is amazing and i'd like to be apart of it and KEEPING it amazing.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am good with kids, (lol) BUT I know how to handle situations and how to take care of them without any violence(maybe) and i can do it with ease.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I was a admin+ on a survival pvp server, I know "whaaa, ive been grieffed" when i see it, also i was also 3 mods and 2 admins.

How long have you been on the server: about 1 month

How old are you: 14

How often can you be on the server: every day (not counting holidays) and if i cant ill be sure to contact you or a server admin and tell them.

Have you ever been banned before: Yes it was a big misunderstanding and also once for grieffing some i hate that grieffed me.

Do I rage easily: Not a chance

What grade are you in: 8th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say "What seems to be the problem, and how can I fix it / or get you to shut up." (depends on mood or how bad they are)

connorcarrington
Members

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:47 am
Anonymous wrote:

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below!

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): _____connor___

In Game Name: ______connorcarrington__

Date Of Birth (Optional): ___2001_

Why I want to be moderator: _____i want to help the server alot____

Why I think I will be good for the job: _____i dont get too agressive so i can easily try settle problems___

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____i havent_____

How long have you been on the server: ____about 1 year_____

How old are you: ____10_____

How often can you be on the server: ____about 6 hours or maybe 24/7 sometimes____

Have you ever been banned before: ____for silly reasons i have been banned____

Do I rage easily: ____no i never rage easely____

What grade are you in: ____4___

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ____i ould ask them to stop and if it continues then i will give him a warning, if he finishes warning 3 then i will kick him, if he continues even more i will ban him_____

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611
connorcarrington
Members

Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 am
Nickname (Or First Name): ___connor_____

In Game Name: ____connorcarrington____

Why I want to be moderator: ___i really want to stop the whole arguing and swearing thing, I think im confedent that I can possibly stop some controllable situations______

Why I think I will be good for the job: ___i have been a mod on a different server before so I know the commands, I will only use them in emergencys though____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____yes I have, in a different server_____

How long have you been on the server: ____1 year 11 months_____

How old are you: ____10_____

How often can you be on the server: ___alot of the time because I join everyday exept for school morning but school afternoons I can play, also the same thing with holidays._____

Have you ever been banned before: ____yes, for no reason____

Do I rage easily: ____nope.____

What grade are you in: ___4____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _____I would give the cusser 3 chances and if he still continues I will kick if he still continues I will temp ban, if he still continues I will ban him.____
GolfSan
Members

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Golf

In Game Name: GolfSan

Date Of Birth (Optional): 28th September 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: [ I dont have skype ]

Why I want to be moderator: The Reason Is The People always grief me and i cant report even though i try doing /helpop. so i figured it could me fun being a moderator to help the server

Why I think I will be good for the job: Im helpful

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes. I am a Co-Owner Of Another Tekkit Server Which is Out Forever.

How long have you been on the server: About 6 months

How old are you: 12

How often can you be on the server: Mostly On Weekdays

Have you ever been banned before: Nope

Do I rage easily: Not At All

What grade are you in: 6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would warn that person if he does it again he should be jailed or banned from the server.
beckerser
beckerser
Members
Epicness : 214

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:00 am
sorry golfsan but no thank you for trying and help our server Smile
MrRandomnoodle
Members
Epicness : 6

Moderator Applications! - Page 8 Empty Mod application

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Garth

In Game Name: MrRandomnoodle

Date Of Birth (Optional): 5/5/99

Do you have skype? If so share your username: N/A

Why I want to be moderator: To help those who need help and to ban greifers.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I just want to keep greifers off the server(s) and to help people

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: N/A

How long have you been on the server: 2 weeks

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: Daily

Have you ever been banned before: No

Do I rage easily: No

What grade are you in: 8

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?:I would ask the member to stop cussing and warn him that i'll kick him, then if he kept on doing it I would kick him or ban him if he keeps on coming back
GH0ST6745
Members

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Mike

In Game Name: GH0ST6745

Do you have skype? If so share your username:Yes but i need to get a mic or camera

Why I want to be moderator:I want to help people out on the server and be a Awesome moderator.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I can help people build and give them idea's.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes on a server called Wolverinecraft.

How long have you been on the server: A day but i will be on for longer and any time you need me i can be on.

How old are you:15

How often can you be on the server: Anytime you need me.

Have you ever been banned before:No

Do I rage easily:No

What grade are you in: 10

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Tell him to stop and if he kept going a kick than a 1 min than 5 min than a day and than tell admin.
spa0703
Members

Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): spa

In Game Name: spa0703

Do you have skype? If so share your username: i dont have skype sorry

Why I want to be moderator: i love to help others its fun i dont love griefers thares a big reason why i hate em but thats a story i wont tell

Why I think I will be good for the job: i have lots of expperience on this stuff i was owner on my server i was admin on a server i was mod on a server

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Lots about handling griefer and hackers trust me lots cant say becuse it would be 1 hour to read 2 to spell out

How long have you been on the server: couple hour's

How old are you: 9

How often can you be on the server: all day till 2013

Do I rage easily: kinda Razz

What grade are you in: 3rd or 4rth

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would say please dont be cussing and be nice please a couple more warnings il tell a higher rank i would be like seriusly
maxspeed420
Members

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Adam

In Game Name: maxspeed420

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username: maxspeed420

Why I want to be moderator: I have bin graft before and i don't like it one bit and also wen i wanted a mod i didint get one

Why I think I will be good for the job: I play on this server now everyday after school

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you
give any information about it: NO i have never bin a staff member.

How long have you been on the server: I have bin playing on the slivion server for about a weew

How old are you: I am 11

How often can you be on the server: I can play on this server almost every day after school that i don't play Minecraft with my friend

Have you ever been banned before: No i have not bin band before

Do I rage easily: Only at my friend that does not no how to use a condenser

What grade are you in: 6

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would ask some of the witnesses and get to the bottom of it
Garrman
Members

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:36 pm
Name:Garrett

In Game Name: Garrman

Date Of Birth:7/21/2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Sure! I would love too! teamdespair

Why I want to be moderator:I hate when people are griefing and I can't do anything.

Why I think I will be good for the job:I am very strict with OCD

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:Sure I have! Lolol Wiki

How long have you been on the server:About a couple months

How old are you:12

How often can you be on the server: Almost everyday Very Happy

Have you ever been banned before:Nope Very Happy

Do I rage easily:Not at all! I try to be nice and fix it Very Happy

What grade are you in: 7th
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members
Epicness : 255

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 pm
Garrman wrote:Name:Garrett

In Game Name: Garrman

Date Of Birth:7/21/2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Sure! I would love too! teamdespair

Why I want to be moderator:I hate when people are griefing and I can't do anything.

Why I think I will be good for the job:I am very strict with OCD

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:Sure I have! Lolol Wiki

How long have you been on the server:About a couple months

How old are you:12

How often can you be on the server: Almost everyday Very Happy

Have you ever been banned before:Nope Very Happy

Do I rage easily:Not at all! I try to be nice and fix it Very Happy

What grade are you in: 7th

You have been DENIED! for lack of detail.
Thanks,

Slivion Staff
TheBadRoche
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 8 Empty Mod Application

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 am
Anonymous wrote:

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Roche

In Game Name: TheBadRoche

Date Of Birth (Optional): 12-2-1996

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes my username is rochevd

Why I want to be moderator: I want to be moderator because i feel like i want to help this server and care about it and if the owner needs me i'm there.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I'm going to be good for the job because i can help people a lot and i know how to deal with situations when people break the rules.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: 1 day.

How old are you: 16

How often can you be on the server: 3-5 hours per day.

Have you ever been banned before: Yes because a owner was unfair and i was disrespectefull to him.

Do I rage easily: No.

What grade are you in: 5th grade in a higher school.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give them a warning and if they do it another time i would mute him.

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611
brandonrich
Members
Epicness : 2

Moderator Applications! - Page 8 Empty the form

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:13 pm
[quote="Headless_Ex"]Name: Joshua (Hidden For Protection)

In Game Name: brandonrich

Do you have skype? If so share your username: brichardson9

Why I want to be moderator: because i see hackers taking over my friend home and im sick of it!

Why I think I will be good for the job:i have Been on the server long time and i want to make a change to hackers

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes on my freinds sever node4mincrafted.net:25574

How long have you been on the server: 15 weeks now

How often can you be on the server: mon ,tue ,wed,thur

Do I rage easily: no

What grade are you in: 10 Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say: stop or u will be jailed
brandonrich
Members
Epicness : 2

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:19 pm
Anonymous wrote:

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): _brandon_______

In Game Name: ______brandonrich__

Do you have skype? If so share your username: ___brichardson9____

Why I want to be moderator: __i hate grifers and hackers and i cant do anything exept getting killed_______

Why I think I will be good for the job: ___because i have some experiance and i know wen someones hidding someting_____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____node4minecrfated.net:25574_____

How long have you been on the server: _____15 weeks____

How often can you be on the server: ____mon,tue,wed,tur____

Have you ever been banned before: ____no____

Do I rage easily: ____no Smile____

What grade are you in: ___10th grade____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ___plz stop or i will have to jail u______

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611
Failing@Failing
Failing@Failing
Members
Epicness : 200
Location : On a planet in a steallar system in a galaxy in a cluster in the universe

Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:09 pm
brandonrich wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): _brandon_______

In Game Name: ______brandonrich__

Do you have skype? If so share your username: ___brichardson9____

Why I want to be moderator: __i hate grifers and hackers and i cant do anything exept getting killed_______

Why I think I will be good for the job: ___because i have some experiance and i know wen someones hidding someting_____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____node4minecrfated.net:25574_____

How long have you been on the server: _____15 weeks____

How often can you be on the server: ____mon,tue,wed,tur____

Have you ever been banned before: ____no____

Do I rage easily: ____no Smile____

What grade are you in: ___10th grade____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ___plz stop or i will have to jail u______

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611

No offense, but this is bad.
Firstly, you should make your own topic for applications.
Secondly, you quoted. AND you didn't even remove the original lines that were meant to be blanks that you replaced.
Thirdly, griefing is allowed. And using your moderator powers to stop yourself getting killed would be admin power abuse. I have also only seen a single hacker in my months on the server.
Fourthly, your spelling isn't the best. Professionalism in my mind should be a requirement for staff. Using "l33tspeek" in an application isn't good.

I'm sorry, but to be honest, this is a bad application that will probably be ignored. Also, to other people applying, take this as an example and a message.
AgentD22
Members
Epicness : 10

Moderator Applications! - Page 8 Empty Agent_D22 Moderator Aplication

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:50 pm
[Name: mitchell

In Game Name:Agent_D22
Date Of Birth (Optional):01/24/97 ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: mitchelldwld

Why I want to be moderator:Because i am a great leader and i think i need more power for those ever so annoying people we get.

Why I think I will be good for the job:Been on the server for about 6 months now and i am good at enforcing the rules

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes umm serer got disconected becasue they didn't pay and i can't remeber the name
How long have you been on the server?: at about 6 months now and loving it

How old are you: 16

How often can you be on the server:everyday!

Have you ever been banned before: Never!

Do I rage easily: Not at all

What grade are you in: 10th Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?:I would givve him a warning and if he would continually cuss out the member he would be kick and if he re log he would be jaild till and admin came on to kick him for good!
kikas4ever
Members
Epicness : 163

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Agent_D22,

Your last Answer is a bit... strange. Can you rephrase that for me?

(-TraineeModerator-) Dat_Boss_Killa A.K.A Kikas4ever
The Department of People's Killing Rights
kookoo11
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 8 Empty My Application

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 pm
Name: Kevin

In Game Name: kevinliminecraft

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have Skype? If so, share your username: officerjuiop1

Why I want to be Moderator: I have a lot of experience and I lead a lot of factions into success. Sometimes I lead servers to success. I also want to be a moderator because I really like helping other people, I am God's son and I should be thankful for that, and I should serve him.

Why I think I am good for the job: I think I am good for the job because of two reasons. One, I read God's word and it tells me to serve, I want to help the community. Second, I hate hackers, cheaters, selfish people, spammers, and griefers. They ruin the gaming community and I experienced a lot of those nasty pests.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, there is a few servers I am moderator or admin, but most are closed down or the owner ran out of money to pay for the server (business issues). But I know one that might work. The ip is sc19.servercraft.co:25565 (vanilla Minecraft server).

How long have you been on the server: few months (counting Slivion beforehand)

How often can you be on the server: Almost everyday

Have you been banned before: Yes, only once, from a PvP server that when you die, you are instantly banned.

Do I rage easily: Sort of, I get mad slowly.

What grade are you in: 8th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would reason with them and give them a warning. I will tell them, "Please, don't cuss, kids might be on the server." I would sometimes tell them,"Next time I catch you cussing, you would not like the gift I have for you."

Last edited by kookoo11 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a question and I had to modify one of my answers.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum