Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Moderator Applications!

+139
Girl12
Alekz
xAntoinettax
TheSt0nehead
StaticChaos
jim_cone
Belgartt
rockstar786
Koonew
Ry0guy_2000
copper244
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
superleamer8
stevey9
MeowgiMan
randomcreator18
furry48 aka natev7
dave143
HeroGabe
RedBullQueen
kyronpen
xXxsilverwingXx
OMGitsBazza
Bthetiger8
RpmTrickzz
charlie7001
zombieassassin01
kookoo11
kikas4ever
AgentD22
brandonrich
TheBadRoche
Garrman
maxspeed420
spa0703
GH0ST6745
MrRandomnoodle
Minerinjury
boyoboy101
19linkyboy99
connorcarrington
JakeKofdarali
dannick223
snake543212
Gb_Reeece
oooFAUSToo
unbeatablerice
Dej456
GolfSan
Failing@Failing
snipermikie123
huntermoser
Bluefuzzymonster
jorjor55
qui2gua
lolkiller
sirpancake82101
kevinshi101
Thunder_Jayden
supremesoldger22
1lego2000
GamingMuffin
Nickln
jujubean23
penguin_power98
MrMusty
arrbay
ProvidedTimmy
markynv702
whitehaize
sparrow900
Xtreman8r
konnor777
xxBKrausexXxx
XxTheGingerxX
monk1999
snakejob
dovahkiin57
Daman05
shadow1820
Hazzer10
Disaac1
goblinad1
JackTheLack
poster1234567890
strongvamp111
StilesFamily
jacobtylertech
gcwf10
acerasclecooler
Deal2MC
MistrKat1
websting2
ftb102
JacksiXD
Holygod109
BEE_FRIENDLY
Antonkiller911
totalyboss
justicewong
Cjmor
TheSwagged
asiancreeper12
Cathal(nye123)
GrimReaper_MC
hunterm66
dyltaco
mijoboom
Ryannn2012
STALKER002
Captain_Kapty
thyrealo1
Ceronose
Bone_Snatcher
russian5499
xBluePandax
Zangara
linkyboy25
ActiveLemon
EJ524
freestylemagic
beckerser
canadalake
rain6521
xXTerryXx
Faithfuldave
flaper40
Flytestar
Ian0611
starwarsgeek25
Jimster397
Tcg2323
cono9
Bl00dSt4r
furry48
ethano125
AlexaAnnnn
Headless_Ex
143 posters
Go down
Slivion

Moderator Applications! - Page 6 Empty Moderator Applications!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
First topic message reminder :

Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total

beckerser
beckerser
Members
Epicness : 214

Moderator Applications! - Page 6 Empty Re: Moderator Applications!

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:14 pm
whitehaize wrote:_-=My Application=-_

Name: Daniel

In Game Name: hjans12

Date Of Birth (Optional): January, 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: I don't have Skype but I do have Steam. I am Whitehaize on that if you know what that is.

Why I want to be moderator: I want to become a Moderator because I believe that some people need assistance when other Moderators/Admins can't come to help them. Also I have had past experiences of being a Admin.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I would be good for the Job because I don't get angry easily, I know when to kick someone (I don't ban people straight up) and when people need help I will try and get on and help them.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have been a Admin on a Team Fortress 2 Server and Still am, but onto Minecraft yes I have been of a rank. I have in-fact been a 4th highest ranked player on the server and I knew when to ban and kick ect.

How long have you been on the server: I have been on the server for about a month or 2 (I have Quantum armor (Legit)

How old are you: I am 12 Years old nearly 13, but people say I seem like a 14 Year old for my maturity.

How often can you be on the server: I can be on the server nearly every Morning and afternoon (Australian EST).

Have you ever been banned before: I have been banned on a Minecraft Server once but that was a misunderstanding when I wasn't premium because someone went onto my Account.

Do I rage easily: I don't rage easily at all. I can hold my Anger inside and only use it when I must have to.

What grade are you in: I am in Year 7.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell them to not Cuss out other Members or Slivion. Please don't do it again or I will have to take Action.

Note on Cussing: Once I did cuss another player on the server but he someone got hold of a material to Blow up my house, but after that I haven't sworn since (That Player was Banned)

I hope you read this. Smile

Regards,
Whitehaize

when the server goes public i will see if u still go online if so i will think about making u moderator since i like to have all moderators on an easy dile on skype it is hard to make a decision without a way to communicate except ingame so il think about it Very Happy
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 pm
sparrow900 wrote:Name: __kris

In Game Name: _sparrow900_

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _sparrow901( rarly in use)_

Why I want to be moderator: i hate seeing campers spawn killer

Why I think I will be good for the job: im good at makeing aggremenets

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: no but i have been a mod a a server for 3 day befor server stoped
How long have you been on the server: 3-4 weeks

How old are you: _13_

How often can you be on the server: if i have time i will play

Have you ever been banned before:yes greifing becuse my dog passed away and i got sad and mad

Do I rage easily: no

What grade are you in: 7'th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would try to make a agreement and if not mute them and if rages jail and keeps doing kick than ban is go's Nuts

i hope u will use ur skype more if u DO get staff because that is the way sivion communicates at the moment when u go on the server after it goes pubic be sure to add me on skype Beckerser and contact me Very Happy
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 am
Headless_Ex wrote:Name: Joshua (Hidden For Protection)

In Game Name: Headless_Ex

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jojospore

Why I want to be moderator: Because Im sick of seeing griefers on the server and I hate typing.

Why I think I will be good for the job:Been on the server long and a bunch of ppl support me

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes I have on MC Refuge and Tribion

How long have you been on the server: @ a Year now

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: Probably every day except on holidays

Have you ever been banned before: Yes although the made a mistake

Do I rage easily: Sometimes

What grade are you in: 7th Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say: Please do not cuss on slivion. If you do, you will be kicked or jailed.

what bunch of ppl is supporting u?
and with being on the server for a year do u mean a full year or have u been gone for 10months?
markynv702
Members
Epicness : 2

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am
Name: mark

In Game Name: markynv702

Date Of Birth (Optional): dec. 27 1999

Do you have skype? If so share your username: my user name on skype is awesomewaffles23

Why I want to be moderator: i want to be moderator is to make people happy teach people about tekkit also make builds that people might have not seen

Why I think I will be good for the job: i think i will be the best of this job since on this server im a admin and people are calling me the most epic admin

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i have he is beck he invited me to his faction and i have been doing alot well makin alot of stuff

How long have you been on the server: about 1 month or so

How old are you: 12

How often can you be on the server: when i get bored or might make a episode on this server

Have you ever been banned before: nope

Do I rage easily: nope

What grade are you in: 7th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would say hey break it up or im kicking both of you so please stop cussing

ProvidedTimmy
Members
Epicness : 1

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:05 pm
Name: Timmy

In Game Name: ProvidedTimmy

Do you have skype? If so share your username: minecraftdude211

Why I want to be moderator : I saw the server needed help so I would like to help and make sure none of the rules are violated.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I'll be good for the job because I'll be on the server almost all day and be watching that no one cheats and breaks the rules.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: This will be my third time being a Mod and or if fourth time being Admin.

How long have you been on the server: At least a year.

How old are you: 11 years old about 12

How often can you be on the server: Anytime when needed but around 10:00 am to 9:00 pm EST

Have you ever been banned before: No and never will.

Do I rage easily: No

What grade are you in: 6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give him one warning to stop and if not the 2nd warning is a Jail then a 3rd is a admin, co-owner or owner decision.
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members
Epicness : 255

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:53 pm
We will take your Application under consideration, Thanks for applying at Slivion!

[Head-Admin]-tcg2323
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm
And minecraftdude one thing to point out, Never lie on your Moderator Application. You are probably asking ''What I did not lie'' Will if you are you said ''I have been on for 1 year''. I know thats a lie considering I have been on for a year and never see you on until now. Just a heads up, Never lie about that stuff Smile just saying.
whitehaize
Members
Epicness : 11
http://thehaizeforums.weebly.com

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:09 am
beckerser wrote:
when the server goes public i will see if u still go online if so i will think about making u moderator since i like to have all moderators on an easy dile on skype it is hard to make a decision without a way to communicate except ingame so il think about it Very Happy

I will definitely go back onto the servers when it is back up. Slivion is the only Tekkit Server I ever go on since the others ones are strange. Slivion also has the nicest people on all of the Tekkit Servers I know so don't worry about that. On the fact of communication I do have "Ventrilo" so I shall try to connect to the Server for that, but I have no Microphone that works properly so I wont be able to talk anyways.

I hope others consider me. Smile
arrbay
Members
Epicness : 23

Moderator Applications! - Page 6 Empty Moderator Application

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 pm
Name:Bailey Rosenthal

In Game Name:washington97

Skype Name:arrbay99

Why I want to be a moderator: I want to be a moderator because i really like this server and before the server was down for a while I met a hacker and no one believed me that he was a hacker and he was taking stuff out of my inventory spawning mabs around me and using tnt at my house so i thought maybe if i was a moderator people would listen to me more about hackers. Also I want to keep this server hacker free because no one likes a hacker.

Why I think I will be good at the job:I would be good as moderator because i know how to hold my temper and i dont rage very much at all and i know how to talk to people without getting to mad and cursing.

Have I had any experience being staff before?
I have not been a staff member anywhere.

How long have I been on the server?I've been on the server for about 4 months

How often can I be on the server:I can be on the Server about everyday if I want.

Have you ever been banned:I have never been banned before.

Do I rage easily:I do not rage easily.

What grade are you in:I'm going into 8th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?:If I saw a member cussing out another member I would first ask what the problem is then i would ask the person who is cussing to stop and talk without cussing and i would help them settle out the problem.

MrMusty
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 6 Empty Moderator Application

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:20 am
| Application |

Name: Shane Mills

In Game Name: MrMusty

Date Of Birth (Optional): 15/01/1997

Do you have skype? If so share your username: shane.mills11

Why I want to be moderator: So I can make the server a better place, where I can help others, this is what I like doing.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have had previous experience on other servers, being an admin on one and went through every rank on a 75 ranked server, got to rank 73, which is one before co-owner. I feel that I can bring prosperity to the server , as I can igure out by eye, who is hacking or not.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have, on a server called FushionRush, I was admin before the owner reformed the server and took my rank away. I did nothing wrong but there you are.

How long have you been on the server: Around a month

How old are you: 15

How often can you be on the server: Every day

Have you ever been banned before: Nope, I haven't been banned from any servers in the past

Do I rage easily: Nope

What grade are you in: I am in Year 11 in English education years.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would try and resolve the situation by persuading the cusser to stop it, otherwise I would kick them. If he repeatedely did it, I would eventually have to ban him.
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:44 pm
MrMusty promoted at Trainee Moderator, Thank's for applying at slivion. Have a nice Day!
penguin_power98
Members
Epicness : 12

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:48 pm
Name: angus

In Game Name: penguin_power98

Date Of Birth (Optional): 23/9/1998
Do you have skype? If so share your username: Angus.H.Hill or Angus Hill

Why I want to be moderator: because some of my friends are mods or Tmods and i like it when i see some thing wrong i like haveing the power to fix it

Why I think I will be good for the job: i am an admin on 1 other tekkit server and i am in a gaming clan so i admin of 7 servers

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes (read above) if you would like info goto knights of God .com

How long have you been on the server: since before the server went down

How old are you:13

How often can you be on the server: allmost everyday

Have you ever been banned before: nope

Do I rage easily: not unless some one is being really aggrivating

What grade are you in: 8

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: cussing?
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 am
sorry but no thank you Smile enjoy ur stay on slivion
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 am
Tcg2323 wrote:MrMusty promoted at Trainee Moderator, Thank's for applying at slivion. Have a nice Day!

what do u think ur doing tcg i would like to discuss this with u over skype Evil or Very Mad
jujubean23
Members

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 am
Name: Jade

In Game Name: jujubean23

Date Of Birth (Optional): 8/21

Do you have skype? If so share your username: No

Why I want to be moderator: I want to become moderator because, I love tekkit and minecraft! I would love to help out the server, and also I love this server!!! It's great!!!

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have been admin on and mod on other servers and I would love to experience it on tekkit! I think im good for the job because I am pretty good at tekkit and I'm very friendly!

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes I have, I am mod on a server called medievalcraft. I dont play the other server where I am mod anymore.

How long have you been on the server: about 1 week

How often can you be on the server:Every day. On weekend about 4-6 (Maybe more) hours a day. On weekdays (because of school) 3-5 hours a day (maybe longer depending on my homework that day)

Have you ever been banned before: No I have never been banned before.
Do I rage easily: No. It depends on what it is, but i have only once raged because of rule a rule breaker and he was breaking a lot of rules and if you dont believe me you can ask Paradox9984 he was with me. I'm not going to go into detail xD

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: If a member was cussing at another member I would try to figure out why this was happening. If they kept on going I would kick him or her and if it continued over and over it would result in a ban.
I would give them 3 strikes:
1.warning
2.kick
3.ban

Nickln
Members

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 pm
Name: Nick

In Game Name: Nickln

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username:

Why I want to be moderator: So i can ban griefers, hackers, and rule breakers.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have been an op, mod, and an admin i know how to be a good mod.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, It was on normal minecraft and all of the ips were lost from updates

How long have you been on the server: about a month

How old are you: 12, almost 13

How often can you be on the server: Saterdays, Sundays, and School breaks

Have you ever been banned before: Never

Do I rage easily: No, unless my day has been REALLY crappy (which isn't usually)

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell them to stop, and if they continued i would kick them.
GamingMuffin
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 6 Empty GamingMuffin's Moderator Application

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 pm
Anonymous wrote:
GamingMuffin's Moderator Application!

Name: Kyle ( I don't want to release my last name)

In Game Name: GamingMuffin

Date Of Birth (Optional): (405 ERROR) ;D

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes. I do. AntiStrobe

Why I want to be moderator: I would like to take up a part of the staff. I love the server and all of it's staff. Besides Alekz. He hacks. ;~;

Why I think I will be good for the job: 'Cause I have experiance in this type of stuff. :3

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes. I have. I ran on of my friends server. I met Beck there Very Happy !

How long have you been on the server: 2 Months ?

How old are you: I am 13

How often can you be on the server: I have no life. ALOT.

Have you ever been banned before: Yes. ;~;

Do I rage easily: Lolno.

What grade are you in: I am in 7th Grade Very Happy

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would mute the cursing playing. And make him make it up. And possibly demote him.

~GamingMuffin
1lego2000
Members
Epicness : 11

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 pm
Name: ________Matthew

In Game Name: ________1lego2000

Why I want to be moderator: _________i hate seeing perple having trouble getting started and being griefed and would love to help people start off and just help!

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________im a kind person and love to help people.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________Yes i have ben a mod on 3 other servers and was premoted to admin on one

How long have you been on the server: _________about 3 months

How old are you: _________13

How often can you be on the server: ________every day!

Have you ever been banned before: ________no

Do I rage easily: ________no

What grade are you in: _______8th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________I would quickly get the person that was cussing to instantly stop or he will be temp banned or if he does not stop then he needs to be further punished.

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

Last edited by 1lego2000 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
supremesoldger22
Members

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:33 am
Name: Jason

In Game Name: supremesoldger22

Date Of Birth (Optional):july 16th 1999

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jayburns1999

Why I want to be moderator: becuase i like to help people be protected from griefers and noobs and i used to own a server for a week so i know what its like.

Why I think I will be good for the job: becuase i like to help people and i used to own my server for about a week and i have always been a genorous person.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i used to own my server so i know what its like to be a moderator

How long have you been on the server: for about 3 and a half months

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: any time i want

Have you ever been banned before: not from this server nor any other server

Do I rage easily: only if i get griefed

What grade are you in: 8th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would tell the person to stop cursing your are breaking the rules so stop or you will be temp banned and if it continues perma banned
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:19 pm
sorry but owning a server for a week is not anything near knowing how it is and if someone is cursing u dont tempban u warn them they kick or mute so i think no offense if u get alot of power ur gnna abuse Smile my gut tells me
Thunder_Jayden
Members
Epicness : 5

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:20 am
Name: Jayden

In Game Name: Thunder_Jayden

Date Of Birth (Optional): 30\06\1997

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Jayden Jeffery
Why I want to be moderator: I'm sick of hackers and would like to help find them.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I'm mature, sensible and responsible.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I'm an head admin on a couple of Black Ops servers which alot of people currently play on.

How long have you been on the server: At least 6 months.

How often can you be on the server: Everyday.

Have you ever been banned before: Yes, once after an misunderstanding but problem was resolved with Beckerser

Do I rage easily: No, not normally, I only really rage if it's real life and not a game, If I'm seen with capslock and looking like I'm raging I actually am not just laughing hard.

What grade are you in: 10

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Ask them nicely to stop doing with what they are doing, if they don't stop give them a warning, if they don't stop again mute them for a bit.

Last edited by Thunder_Jayden on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
kevinshi101
Members
Epicness : 8

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:20 am
Nickname (Or First Name):kevin

In Game Name: kevinshi101

Date Of Birth (Optional): 1997

Do you have skype? If so share your username: kevinshi101

Why I want to be moderator: to be helpful and to guard slivon from hackers

Why I think I will be good for the job: because i am 24/7

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i have been staff on 3 servers in normal minecraft and i have experienced the hard work staff have to do

How long have you been on the server: 7-8 mouths ago when it was the old server ip

How often can you be on the server: every day up to 6 hours per a day

Have you ever been banned before: no i havent

Do I rage easily: not really but somethimes

What grade are you in: 10

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: this is your warnning do not ever swar at a member of slivion if you do it again ill kick you if u disrespect me ill ban you
sirpancake82101
Members
Epicness : 7

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Ian

In Game Name: Sirpancake82101

Date Of Birth (Optional): 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: ian.rothermel
Why I want to be moderator: I want to help the server, cause i notice there arnt enough, everyone i know irl and my friends in mc think im very mature for my age, ive been staff on 4 other servers.

Why I think I will be good for the job: The question above should answer that. Very Happy

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes on 4 other servers. 2 of them are gone, 1 was a tekkit, i did good, but it was shut down because it was constantly getting greifed from mining lasers or nukes

How long have you been on the server: a month (i know it seems a little early but i want to do everything to help)

How often can you be on the server: everyday about 2 hours on weekdays that i have football (3 times a week) and about 4-5 hours i dont, and about 6-8 hours on weekends

Have you ever been banned before: Yes, it was because it was my friends server, and the co owner hated me for litterally no reason, so he banned me, i got unbanned tho Smile

Do I rage easily: only when somthing is worth being extremly mad at or if i get greifed, (because i want to just work on tekkit, not have to raid, unless i have to)

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Knock it off, no consistant cussing, or bad cussing, or cussing at another player (i wouldnt say exactly that, i would shorten it) and you continue i kick you, you continue i temp ban you, and if you disrepect me or anyone else again, i ban you, (again i wouldnt say exactly that, but i would shorten it to make it seem more realistic). and what im prettly sure of is that things like damn is ok? (that would be not what i say to a player but what im asking you guys)
sirpancake82101
Members
Epicness : 7

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:50 am
rlly sorry i forgot, for the last question i meant for the first warning would be a mute for 5 mins
lolkiller
Members

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 am
Anonymous wrote:
Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below!

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): killer________

In Game Name: ikilledulol________

Date Of Birth (Optional):14/5/1998 ________

Why I want to be moderator:beacaues i can help out the server and staff with new projects _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: i can help out members and coroprat ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:yes i have been a staff member on a server called darkmoon and i helped out alot _________

How long have you been on the server:about 3 weeks now _________

How old are you: 14_________

How often can you be on the server:every day in the arvo and some times in the morning ________

Have you ever been banned before: yes________

Do I rage easily:no ________

What grade are you in:9 _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would say plesse stop fiting and wat happend_________

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum