Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
jemoeder2021realone
jemoeder2021realone
Members
Epicness : 12

Welp! I'm banned from this server! I love AlekzWells! :D Empty Welp! I'm banned from this server! I love AlekzWells! :D

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:19 pm
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Hey,
So ive been banned and yeah i was rllly ngery that  people just betrayded me so i was messing with them cuz u do not laugh with players... its like u bully someone (you need to be a fucking mtfucker to bully people Smile ) so they just sed i cant wright and stuff when im 12 i never had a leson english before and if u read this topic .. isnt that amazing for a 12 year old guy who never had lesson engglish?!
still they sed that i was wrong...
and btw alekz,kikas4ever and failing@failing are the worst people  u can imagene
i was sayin some stuff not bad and they just messe with my by giving examples of bombs and stuf... idk wtf he meaned cuzz it maked no sence.. but that something else, he sayed that u  will be inj prison 2 but not like 3-20 days right?! thats just ridiculouse because theres no reason when i never did something wrong that the rules sed so...
and kikas then u need better faction members.. NOOB

hi guys! sry bout dat my engish is horibl and i luv u guys by!
charlie7001
Members
Epicness : 35

Welp! I'm banned from this server! I love AlekzWells! :D Empty Re: Welp! I'm banned from this server! I love AlekzWells! :D

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 pm
???
Failing@Failing
Failing@Failing
Members
Epicness : 200
Location : On a planet in a steallar system in a galaxy in a cluster in the universe

Welp! I'm banned from this server! I love AlekzWells! :D Empty Re: Welp! I'm banned from this server! I love AlekzWells! :D

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:44 pm
You're just mad because you can't defend yourself in an arguement. Also, about English you still haven't taken my advice known as Google translate.

Also, people betraying you? Get more trustworthy people. Ditch anchors, so to say.

Also, my analogies were to your situation. Do I really need to state my analogies again?

For anyone reading this, he said "Let's grief with quarries" and soon multiple bases were found griefed by quarries with many witnesses pointing to him. He says he didn't do it and we should check the logs. However, we were suspicious of him. It's like Transportation Safety Services (or whatever they're called in your country) in an airport. If you run in there saying you have a bomb, they take it seriously and will use force on you. Atleast in North America.

Now you are banned for disrespecting staff.

You put yourself in this situation and you dug a hole with sides steeper than vertical. You then put yourself in the bottom of that hole.
Alekz
Alekz
Members
Epicness : 82
http://penisland.net

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Well in fact I'm tired of this shit. I'm just going to ban him and his IP from the forums.
Failing@Failing
Failing@Failing
Members
Epicness : 200
Location : On a planet in a steallar system in a galaxy in a cluster in the universe

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yea, I don't know what's up with this kid.

He complains about us making fun of his english when we really didn't as far as I know and he continues to type like he currently does despite there being translation tools like Google Translate.

We've stated what he did wrong and he tries to defend himself even though he can't because all the evidence is there and he does a bad job at it too.
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members
Epicness : 255

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Don't think hes been on his medication Wink
Alekz
Alekz
Members
Epicness : 82
http://penisland.net

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 am
He's obviously mad, and I totally understand his frustration.
kikas4ever
Members
Epicness : 163

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 pm
lol...

Including the fact that he just probably insulted all the staff, I am for sure, with no doubt, Jemoder is on crack. Insulting the staff already makes it bad enough, yet Jemoder already tries to talk more...

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum