Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Moderator Applications!

+139
Girl12
Alekz
xAntoinettax
TheSt0nehead
StaticChaos
jim_cone
Belgartt
rockstar786
Koonew
Ry0guy_2000
copper244
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
superleamer8
stevey9
MeowgiMan
randomcreator18
furry48 aka natev7
dave143
HeroGabe
RedBullQueen
kyronpen
xXxsilverwingXx
OMGitsBazza
Bthetiger8
RpmTrickzz
charlie7001
zombieassassin01
kookoo11
kikas4ever
AgentD22
brandonrich
TheBadRoche
Garrman
maxspeed420
spa0703
GH0ST6745
MrRandomnoodle
Minerinjury
boyoboy101
19linkyboy99
connorcarrington
JakeKofdarali
dannick223
snake543212
Gb_Reeece
oooFAUSToo
unbeatablerice
Dej456
GolfSan
Failing@Failing
snipermikie123
huntermoser
Bluefuzzymonster
jorjor55
qui2gua
lolkiller
sirpancake82101
kevinshi101
Thunder_Jayden
supremesoldger22
1lego2000
GamingMuffin
Nickln
jujubean23
penguin_power98
MrMusty
arrbay
ProvidedTimmy
markynv702
whitehaize
sparrow900
Xtreman8r
konnor777
xxBKrausexXxx
XxTheGingerxX
monk1999
snakejob
dovahkiin57
Daman05
shadow1820
Hazzer10
Disaac1
goblinad1
JackTheLack
poster1234567890
strongvamp111
StilesFamily
jacobtylertech
gcwf10
acerasclecooler
Deal2MC
MistrKat1
websting2
ftb102
JacksiXD
Holygod109
BEE_FRIENDLY
Antonkiller911
totalyboss
justicewong
Cjmor
TheSwagged
asiancreeper12
Cathal(nye123)
GrimReaper_MC
hunterm66
dyltaco
mijoboom
Ryannn2012
STALKER002
Captain_Kapty
thyrealo1
Ceronose
Bone_Snatcher
russian5499
xBluePandax
Zangara
linkyboy25
ActiveLemon
EJ524
freestylemagic
beckerser
canadalake
rain6521
xXTerryXx
Faithfuldave
flaper40
Flytestar
Ian0611
starwarsgeek25
Jimster397
Tcg2323
cono9
Bl00dSt4r
furry48
ethano125
AlexaAnnnn
Headless_Ex
143 posters
Go down
Slivion

Moderator Applications! - Page 7 Empty Moderator Applications!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
First topic message reminder :

Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total

beckerser
beckerser
Members
Epicness : 214

Moderator Applications! - Page 7 Empty Re: Moderator Applications!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:21 am
lolkiller wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below!

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): killer________

In Game Name: ikilledulol________

Date Of Birth (Optional):14/5/1998 ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator:beacaues i can help out the server and staff with new projects _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: i can help out members and coroprat ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:yes i have been a staff member on a server called darkmoon and i helped out alot _________

How long have you been on the server:about 3 weeks now _________

How old are you: 14_________

How often can you be on the server:every day in the arvo and some times in the morning ________

Have you ever been banned before: yes________

Do I rage easily:no ________

What grade are you in:9 _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would say plesse stop fiting and wat happend_________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611

contact me on skype Beckerser
kevinshi101
Members
Epicness : 8

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): kevin

In Game Name: kevinshi101

Date Of Birth (Optional): 1997

Do you have skype? If so share your username: kevinshi101

Why I want to be moderator: to help members and to help get rid of hackers

Why I think I will be good for the job: becuase i will always be there for people i will never quit

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes i have been staff its hard work somethings and i wont to try to help as much as i can

How long have you been on the server: 7 months

How old are you: 15

How often can you be on the server: _every day for 4-6 hours

Have you ever been banned before: no

Do I rage easily: not so much but i do when i have a harsh day like if my girl dumps me

What grade are you in: 10

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: tell them to stop as a warnning then kick them if they rage even more
thank you for your time
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:59 pm
im gnna have to decline Smile
qui2gua
Members
Epicness : 1

Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 am
Name:David
In Game Name:qui2gua
Date Of Birth(optinal)
Do you have skype(optinal)
Why i want moderator:I want to help the server and keep the server full with players and make
more players come on and make the server shine.
Why i think i will do a good job:I am very helpful i was staff on icecraft i love to help the new players and staff and i try my best not to break rules.
Have you ever had a experience as staff:Yes on icecraft and flapcraft.
How long have i been on the server:3-4 moneths
How old are you:16
How often can you be on the server:about every day
Have you been banned before:No
Do i rage easily:No i control my temper very well
What grade i'm in:8th
If i found a member cussing to another member i would kick him temporaily and give them a warning when an admin came on they would get banned.
jorjor55
Members

Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:41 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Jordan

In Game Name: bestgamer55533

Date Of Birth (Optional): 9-13-2001

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jordan.cheeseman

Why I want to be moderator: To show the griefers and rule breakers its not so fun to do what their doing.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I can be nice and mean when its approrriate.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No but i think it will be a good experience for me.

How long have you been on the server: About 9 weeks.

How old are you: 11

How often can you be on the server: Monday-Wednesday about 1-2 hours a day. Thursday-saturday about 3-5 hours.
Have you ever been banned before: No but im not looking for it.

Do I rage easily: No

What grade are you in: 5th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: (offender's name) stop being disrespectful to (victim's name) or you will be kicked for swearing or you can apologize and be on your way like nothing happend, your decision.
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 pm
not right now but maybe in a few weeks mkay?
Bluefuzzymonster
Members

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm
| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Tyler

In Game Name: Bluefuzzymonster

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: No Skype, it got hacked :l

Why I want to be moderator: I see MANY spammers and whiners, and I'd like to stop what they do

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am staff on like 56 other servers

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, I have been staff. But where info can be found, Can't tell you, Advertising affraid affraid

How long have you been on the server: A Few Months

How old are you: 19

How often can you be on the server: Everyday

Have you ever been banned before: Never!

Do I rage easily: Depends on what it is about

What grade are you in: College

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Say: Please stop, and if not it would be 1:mute 2:kick 3:Ban

Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members
Epicness : 255

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm
Application under consideration, thanks for applying!
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:20 pm
tcg can u stop doing that u dont go over mods
blue i suggest u make a new skype because it comes in really handy if u do so add me on skype Beckerser and we can have a chat about ur rank okay?
huntermoser
Members
Epicness : 3

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Hunter Moser

In Game Name: hunterm66

Date Of Birth (Optional): 8-14-2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: hunter.moser2

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help the server out and the forum said u need mods and my friend creeperkiller154 told me to take a shot.

Why I think I will be good for the job: well vie been playing on the server sence it was vinella and i like helping peaople

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i was a admin on a server but it was shut down and i billet spawn and some of the shop

How long have you been on the server: since vinella

How old are you: 12

How often can you be on the server: every day

Have you ever been banned before: 1s but got unban because i was acused of grief but then it turned out i didn't

Do I rage easily: no i do not radge easily

What grade are you in: 7th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would tell him not to ever do that again case its bulling and vie been bullied so i would kick then jail then if he keeps doing it i would ban
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 pm
huntermoser wrote:Nickname (Or First Name): Hunter Moser

Do you have skype? If so share your username: hunter.moser2

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help the server out and the forum said u need mods and my friend creeperkiller154 told me to take a shot.

Why I think I will be good for the job: well vie been playing on the server sence it was vinella and i like helping peaople

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i was a admin on a server but it was shut down and i billet spawn and some of the shop

How long have you been on the server: since vinella

Have you ever been banned before: 1s but got unban because i was acused of grief but then it turned out i didn't

Do I rage easily: no i do not radge easily

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would tell him not to ever do that again case its bulling and vie been bullied so i would kick then jail then if he keeps doing it i would ban

Your application has been DENIED thanks for applying!
snipermikie123
Members
Epicness : 13

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm
Nickname: mike
Ingame name: snipermikie
Date of Birth: 08/18/1999
Skype user: michael.nichol12
Reason for mod: i have played on the server for a very ong time and i would like to protect it from greifers while surviving myself, i was also on today and a mod was getting flooded with messages, he might need some help!
Why i think i will be good for mod: i am good at solving problems and i want to help the progression of this server
Experience: I own a server of my own and i have 5-6 people on it and i keep regular track of them and i am good at using plugins like essentials
How long have you been a member: i have been a member of this server for about 5 months ever since i got tekkit
How long are you on the server: i am on the server every weekend and a bit in the weekdays
Have you ever been banned: yes i have been banned because when the server restarted i went a bit out of control you could say, but i talked to ian and posted on the forums and i got unbanned the next day with no conflict
Rage easy: No
Grade: 8
Reaction to fight: what is going on, let them explain, calm them down, give them my skype and let them talk to me about the issue and solve it peacefully
Failing@Failing
Failing@Failing
Members
Epicness : 200
Location : On a planet in a steallar system in a galaxy in a cluster in the universe

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 pm
snipermikie123 wrote:Nickname: mike
Ingame name: snipermikie
Date of Birth: 08/18/1999
Skype user: michael.nichol12
Reason for mod: i have played on the server for a very ong time and i would like to protect it from greifers while surviving myself, i was also on today and a mod was getting flooded with messages, he might need some help!
Why i think i will be good for mod: i am good at solving problems and i want to help the progression of this server
Experience: I own a server of my own and i have 5-6 people on it and i keep regular track of them and i am good at using plugins like essentials
How long have you been a member: i have been a member of this server for about 5 months ever since i got tekkit
How long are you on the server: i am on the server every weekend and a bit in the weekdays
Have you ever been banned: yes i have been banned because when the server restarted i went a bit out of control you could say, but i talked to ian and posted on the forums and i got unbanned the next day with no conflict
Rage easy: No
Grade: 8
Reaction to fight: what is going on, let them explain, calm them down, give them my skype and let them talk to me about the issue and solve it peacefully

Didn't you just get un-banned?
GolfSan
Members
Epicness : 4

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Martin

In Game Name: GolfSan

Date Of Birth (Optional): 28thSeptember2012

Do you have skype? If so share your username: [ Sorry I Dont Have Skype For My Age ]

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help people when things like them getting griefed happens

Why I think I will be good for the job: My Parents say I am very heplful and I am a admin for doing something good in another server so i think this is good for me

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Not Really

How long have you been on the server: Around 3 months

How old are you: 10

How often can you be on the server: sometimes on weekdays but on weekends i am always on the server

Have you ever been banned before: No

Do I rage easily: A bit

What grade are you in: 4th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell that person to stop cussing the other and tell him if he continues he will be in big trouble.
huntermoser
Members

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Nickname (Or First Name): Hunter Moser

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Hunter.Moser2

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help the server out and the forum said u need mods and my friend CreeperKiller154 told me to take a shot.

Why I think I will be good for the job: well vie been playing on the server since it was vanella and i like helping people

How long have you been on the server: since vanella

Have you ever been banned before: once but got unband because i was accused of grief but then it turned out i didn't

Do I rage easily: no i do not rage easily

GolfSan
Members
Epicness : 4

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Martin

Do you have skype? If so share your username: [ Sorry I Dont Have Skype For My Age ]

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help people when things like them getting griefed happens

Why I think I will be good for the job: My Parents say I am very heplful and I am a admin for doing something good in another server so i think this is good for me

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Not Really

How often can you be on the server: sometimes on weekdays but on weekends i am always on the server

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell that person to stop cussing the other and tell him if he continues he will be in big trouble.
Tcg2323
Tcg2323
Members

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 pm
GolfSan wrote:Nickname (Or First Name): Martin

Your application has gone under consideration. I will make up my mind this weekend...Have a good day!
Dej456
Members

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): Deac

In Game Name: Dej456

Do you have skype? If so share your username:

Why I want to be moderator: I think It would be a good Experience!

Why I think I will be good for the job: Because I am a good Minecraft player with lots of tips

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No I have not.

How long have you been on the server: 7 weeks

How often can you be on the server: Almost Everyday

Have you ever been banned before: Not on any server

Do I rage easily: Nope

What grade are you in: 6

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell him to stop and if that person did it gain I would ban them.

Thank you for taking your time to read this Very Happy
unbeatablerice
Members
Epicness : -1

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Rice

In Game Name: unbeatablerice

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username: epicrice

Why I want to be moderator: So i can help those on the server who need it.

Why I think I will be good for the job: Because ive seen both sides of the story and i know how to understand the players ive played with

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Well my friend hosted a server for a week(public). and i was a admin so i had to keep the people in line and keep it running smoothly

How long have you been on the server: I've been on the server since febuary 2012

How old are you: Im 13

How often can you be on the server: I could practically go on everyday

Have you ever been banned before: Yes but not for too long

Do I rage easily: I dont usually rage. i might get a bit steamed at times but i dont rage. i deal wit my anger

What grade are you in: 8

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: First id ask why he/her is cussing. If he has no reason then i think mute for about 5-10 min to cool him down. if he continues jail,mute and wait to see what the other admins and mods think. Now if he is cussing for a reason like griefed or robbed. Then i look into it, find the person, question and help the cause as much as i can.

Thank you for your consideration im a active tekkit player i love the game i noe alot about it and i think i would be perfect for the job. =) thx

-unbeatablerice
oooFAUSToo
Members
Epicness : 21
https://www.youtube.com/zesrage

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 pm
Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Jared

In Game Name: oooFAUSTooo

Date Of Birth (Optional): Feburary 8, 1999

Do you have skype? If so share your username: oooFAUSTooo

Why I want to be moderator: I've been with this server for quite a long time and I love helping people out! I have plenty of time each day to play and alot of the time I'm helping others anyway to the best of my ability!

Why I think I will be good for the job: I'm pretty patient and I can understand both sides of the story. I'm fair and won't choose sides because of what side my friends are on or which one bribes me I love helping others and I've owned my own server before so I know a lot about plugins and such.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I've been a mod on a couple other servers so I know a lot about what it brings with it, stress and annoyance for some

How long have you been on the server: I've been playing on this server for about 10 months now and have been loving it ever since !

How old are you: I am 13

How often can you be on the server: I can be on the server around 2-3 hours each day in the week and on the weekend it varys quite a bit, anywhere from 2-6 hours.

Have you ever been banned before: I've been banned by you guys actually, we had a big pradicement with the admins, all worked out now but i was a bit "mad" at the time I can fully explain if you would like but I think most of you know!

Do I rage easily: Not easily no.

What grade are you in: I'm in grade 8

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would first /mute this person who's doing all the cussing, although this will be temporarily I wan't to see what has happened without him swearing like a mad man. I would first ask the guy who he was swearing at why this guys is acting with such behavior and once he's finished his side I unmute the cussing member and ask him his side. I would give him a warning after he explains that he could be banned from doing so since cussing is against the rule. I would give him a sort of, this is your one chance, if I see it happen again you can and will be banned type thing. This does also depend alot on what words he's using, racist comments I think are an instant ban or insulting someone's family by using inappropriate language. I believe that some situations people should get a second chance for some "simpler" stuff like this. Greifing is a BIG no no but cussing isn't as, lets say bad.

Thank you for looking over my application,

oooFAUSTooo

*Updated - Put my age in, Beck thought I was a pedo... Thanks beck Wink**

Last edited by oooFAUSToo on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gb_Reeece
Members

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:07 pm
| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): Reece

In Game Name: Gb_Reeece

Date Of Birth (Optional): 02/06/96

Do you have skype? If so share your username: newmanator_xd

Why I want to be moderator: so show these inactive/shit ranks how to do it (not including beck/alekz

Why I think I will be good for the job: i know what im doing, i follow up on cases

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:
owner of my own minecraft server, which stayed up for 2 months, 64 slot faction server, which brought in £200 in profit Smile

How long have you been on the server: 2 months

How old are you: 16, and not a squekey annoying little kid

How often can you be on the server: daily, unlike 99% of ranks

Have you ever been banned before:
yes by alekz, but because i broke an old rule which was outdated and was unbanned later that day when he realised he made a mistake

Do I rage easily:
maybe, but i can keep my temper and it will not affect the outcome of any problems and will not get in the way of my staffing requirements

What grade are you in: college

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?:
i would start of by addressing them directly and asking what the problem what and why he was cussing, if he continued i would follow on to give a warning, and then after that a mute, if he then went onto desc talking i would temp ban
snake543212
Members
Epicness : 2

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:56 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Snake

In Game Name: Snake543212

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username: No sorry.

Why I want to be moderator: Because i am a very experienced Tekkit player and will help anyway i can Very Happy

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am good at keeping a server in order and help people.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes i used to own a server but it doesn't work anymore

How long have you been on the server:About a few weeks

How often can you be on the server:9 Hours a day if i'm not busy.

Have you ever been banned before: No.

Do I rage easily: No.

What grade are you in: 6

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?:I would say stop and if they kept going a temp mute.

Last edited by snake543212 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
snake543212
Members
Epicness : 2

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm
Okay i will get it today and add you Very Happy

Okay i got a new mic and can talk to you.I will add you when I can Very Happy thank you for your time.
dannick223
Members
Epicness : 25

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 am
Nickname (Or First Name): Daniel

In Game Name: xxcomputernerdxx , Dannick223 my dannick223 account is downed but it will be up again in a week

Date Of Birth (Optional): 2000-06-11

Do you have skype? If so share your username: salvaras3

Why I want to be moderator: cause i've been playing on this server for like a year or so and admins know me and help me and i realy am good friends whit alot of people and i know i can help em Very Happy

Why I think I will be good for the job: cause i have practics on tekkit and this serves people psichology and logics

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yea i played on tekkitgeek server and i am a admin there but that server is shit compaired to this

How long have you been on the server: a year i think eaven more

How often can you be on the server: all day

Have you ever been banned before: yea but that was a mistake and the banner was banned

Do I rage easily: no

What grade are you in: 6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i'll just solve the problem and help because its not like a one guy fucked the others girl but if there would be a situation like that i couldn't help a real life stuff i would be just a servers helper
JakeKofdarali
Members
Epicness : 5

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:08 pm
Nickname (Or First Name): __Jake______

In Game Name: ___JakeKofdarali (Jake)_____

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _JakeKofdarali______

Why I want to be moderator: ___Because i know a lot of commands have been on this server for a long time and i am good friends with some people on the server and know how to handle situations.______

Why I think I will be good for the job: ___Because i am trustworthy helpful and i know a lot of commands _____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____I have been mod on some other servers but i "drifted" away from them because i started to play on this server more often._____

How long have you been on the server: __2-3 years_______

How old are you: ____13_____

How often can you be on the server: ____almost every day____

Have you ever been banned before: ____yes but just for a minute it was a misunderstanding____

Do I rage easily: ___no_____

What grade are you in: ___7____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ___I would say please no cussing on the server and if you have a problem talk with staff of just ignore him.______
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum