Slivion Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
hey guys, been a long time Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 amSkyCladHD
The Server is as Dead as I am InsideWed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 amIan0611
For Anyone Who Cares...Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 amIan0611
The_Ghost120Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pmThe_Ghost120
Welcome to the server!Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Time for change Time to thriveSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Server hackedSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pmPS3SUCKMYWii
Slivion is Back, for good.Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pmIan0611
What's going on?Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pmTcg2323
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Moderator Applications!

+139
Girl12
Alekz
xAntoinettax
TheSt0nehead
StaticChaos
jim_cone
Belgartt
rockstar786
Koonew
Ry0guy_2000
copper244
X__x_NOTCH_x__X
superleamer8
stevey9
MeowgiMan
randomcreator18
furry48 aka natev7
dave143
HeroGabe
RedBullQueen
kyronpen
xXxsilverwingXx
OMGitsBazza
Bthetiger8
RpmTrickzz
charlie7001
zombieassassin01
kookoo11
kikas4ever
AgentD22
brandonrich
TheBadRoche
Garrman
maxspeed420
spa0703
GH0ST6745
MrRandomnoodle
Minerinjury
boyoboy101
19linkyboy99
connorcarrington
JakeKofdarali
dannick223
snake543212
Gb_Reeece
oooFAUSToo
unbeatablerice
Dej456
GolfSan
Failing@Failing
snipermikie123
huntermoser
Bluefuzzymonster
jorjor55
qui2gua
lolkiller
sirpancake82101
kevinshi101
Thunder_Jayden
supremesoldger22
1lego2000
GamingMuffin
Nickln
jujubean23
penguin_power98
MrMusty
arrbay
ProvidedTimmy
markynv702
whitehaize
sparrow900
Xtreman8r
konnor777
xxBKrausexXxx
XxTheGingerxX
monk1999
snakejob
dovahkiin57
Daman05
shadow1820
Hazzer10
Disaac1
goblinad1
JackTheLack
poster1234567890
strongvamp111
StilesFamily
jacobtylertech
gcwf10
acerasclecooler
Deal2MC
MistrKat1
websting2
ftb102
JacksiXD
Holygod109
BEE_FRIENDLY
Antonkiller911
totalyboss
justicewong
Cjmor
TheSwagged
asiancreeper12
Cathal(nye123)
GrimReaper_MC
hunterm66
dyltaco
mijoboom
Ryannn2012
STALKER002
Captain_Kapty
thyrealo1
Ceronose
Bone_Snatcher
russian5499
xBluePandax
Zangara
linkyboy25
ActiveLemon
EJ524
freestylemagic
beckerser
canadalake
rain6521
xXTerryXx
Faithfuldave
flaper40
Flytestar
Ian0611
starwarsgeek25
Jimster397
Tcg2323
cono9
Bl00dSt4r
furry48
ethano125
AlexaAnnnn
Headless_Ex
143 posters
Go down
Slivion

Moderator Applications! - Page 5 Empty Moderator Applications!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
First topic message reminder :

Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total

shadow1820
Members
Epicness : 2

Moderator Applications! - Page 5 Empty Mod Application Shadow1820

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 pm
Name: Daniel

In Game Name: shadow1820

Date Of Birth (Optional): Leaving Out

Do you have skype? If so share your username: simba-leon

Why I want to be moderator: cause i enjoy this server alot I hate when people spam the chat with caps and i am always comunicating on the chat

Why I think I will be good for the job: im always talking on the chat, I do not like people who use Caps alot and Im a very friendly member in the server

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i have been for about 3 servers for tekkit but all the servers got taken down or ended

How long have you been on the server: For About a Month Now Smile

How old are you: 17

How often can you be on the server: everyday for about 5 to 6 hours

Have you ever been banned before: no i have not

Do I rage easily: depends on the circumstance

What grade are you in: 11

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would ask them to please stop or he will be muted/jailed because of being disruptive and being annoying

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!
Daman05
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 5 Empty Re: Moderator Applications!

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:57 pm
Anonymous wrote:
Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below!

| Application |

Name: _____| Application |

Name: ____Derek____

In Game Name: __Daman05______

Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: ___DeRock2523____

Why I want to be moderator: __So I can help people and make sure no one grieves._______

Why I think I will be good for the job: ____Because I am an adult.____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ______Nope___

How long have you been on the server: _______2-4 months__

How old are you: ____20_____

How often can you be on the server: _every day_______

Have you ever been banned before: Nope________

Do I rage easily: ____Nope____

What grade are you in: _Out of school______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell the member to quit and then tell you about it to see what you would say then go from there._________

___

In Game Name: ________

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

~[Co-Owner] Ian0611
Daman05
Members

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 pm
| Application |

Name: ____Derek____

In Game Name: __Daman05______

Do you have skype? If so share your username: ___DeRock2523____

Why I want to be moderator: __So I can help people and make sure no one grieves._______

Why I think I will be good for the job: ____Because I am an adult.____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ______Nope___

How long have you been on the server: _______2-4 months__

How old are you: ____20_____

How often can you be on the server: _every day_______

Have you ever been banned before: Nope________

Do I rage easily: ____Nope____

What grade are you in: _Out of school______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell the member to quit and then tell you about it to see what you would say then go from there._________

dovahkiin57
Members
Epicness : 1

Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below!

| Application |

Name: _____patrick___

In Game Name: _dovahkiin57_______

Why I want to be moderator: ____to help people_____

Why I think I will be good for the job: __cause a am good at tekkit so i can help______

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____no_____

How long have you been on the server: ___17 days______

How old are you: _____13____

How often can you be on the server: __everyday______

Have you ever been banned before: ____no____

Do I rage easily: _____no___

What grade are you in: ___7th grade____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ____break it up and make them apolgize_____

snakejob
Members

Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm
| Application |

Name: Jerry Heef

In Game Name: snakejob (no caps)

Do you have skype? If so share your username: No my mic is broken anyway so please don't ask me to get it!

Why I want to be moderator: I love helping servers and love building I saw this server and wanted to help out because it looks cool

Why I think I will be good for the job: I am respectful of players and other staff members I know many commands and will try and get lots of people to join

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes I have been a mod on 1 server admin on 3 servers.
So I know what to do.

How long have you been on the server: I joined earlier today because I saw you we're in need of staff and wanted to help out!

How old are you: 15

How often can you be on the server: 4-10 hours a day 6 days a week (Can't come on Thursdays

Have you ever been banned before: Yes but it was on one of those servers where you join then they ban you instantly

Do I rage easily: on a scale out of 1-10 1 being no rage 10 being RAGE!!!!!! I am a 2/10

What grade are you in: Grade 10

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: We don't like people cussing on Slivion if you continue im gonna have to mute and jail then if you continue after that I will have to ban you.
Thanks for reading this, Snake
monk1999
Members

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 pm
Name: ___James redford_____

In Game Name: ___monk1999_____

Do you have skype? If so share your username: __blue.berry24_____

Why I want to be moderator: ___To help People______

Why I think I will be good for the job: __Because i know allot about tekkit______

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____no_____

How long have you been on the server: ____1 week_____

How old are you: ____13____

How often can you be on the server: ___pretty much every day_____

Have you ever been banned before: ____no____

Do I rage easily: ___no not really_____

What grade are you in: ___8____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ____first i would tell him to stop and if he didn't i would give hima one more warnig that if he did it again i will kick or temp-ban_____
XxTheGingerxX
Members

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm
Name: ____Julian (private for protection)____

In Game Name: ____XxTheGingerxX/Gingi____

Date Of Birth (Optional): ____9-11-99____

Do you have skype? If so share your username: __pillowxpetz Will pop up as Andre_____

Why I want to be moderator: ______I hate griefers and i love to help other people.___

Why I think I will be good for the job: ____I do have experience on other servers and im am very good with tekkit. I also type fast.____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ___Yes, My friend on skype, Dion_Vg if you want you can talk to him.______

How long have you been on the server: ___Maybe about 3-4 weeks______

How old are you: ___12 almost thirteen______

How often can you be on the server: ____Occasionally every day.____

Have you ever been banned before: ___Once, i got blamed by my so called "friend"_____

Do I rage easily: ___Sometimes_____

What grade are you in: ___7th____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ____I would say please stop cursing and what did he do wrong and try to solve the problem_____
beckerser
beckerser
Members
Epicness : 214

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm
sorry but u are not who we are looking for but keep enjoying ur stay in slivion
xxBKrausexXxx
Members
Epicness : 4

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm
Name: Joshua David Krause

In Game Name: BKrause

Date Of Birth (Optional): 07-13-97

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes. BKrauseisaboss

Why I want to be moderator: I feel i could help with obaying the rules and help catch people that break them.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have time i can be on the server helping people with what ever they need. I am i great listener if i am doing something wrong i dont go insane. I am co-operative, I have patience to put up with people spamming, argueing, etc.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes I am a Admin on a different server. Soulzinc.com. Yes, Soulzinc is a fairly new server our maximum number of people on the server is 7. We have a Survival world were your play minecraft regularly, We have a flat world where you just go create random stuff.

How long have you been on the server: 3 Hours.

How often can you be on the server: All day from 7am-10:30pm eastern.

Have you ever been banned before: No.

Do I rage easily: No. I do not rage easily, I have learened to keep cool when people annoy me.

What grade are you in: 10th. I am also in college as a early college student.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give them a warning. If the proceed or scream at me. I will ban
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:04 am
u seem good but u have no where close enough ingame time if u really want a rank get ingame more and then talk to me
xxBKrausexXxx
Members

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 am
beckerser wrote:u seem good but u have no where close enough ingame time if u really want a rank get ingame more and then talk to me

What is the minimum amount of time i need to spend on the server to reapply so i dont spam with App.
konnor777
Members

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:19 am
Name: Konnor (Protected)

In Game Name: konnor77

Do you have skype? If so share your username: konnor7777

Why I want to be moderator: I can help with keeping the server Not go out of control.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I would be an excellent adittion to the team of Mods Or (admins).

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, I am a mod currently on 3 servers and an admin of my own that isnt very succesfull, Haha.

How long have you been on the server: I've just joined a couple days ago and people seem to be Nice and I feel that I can be greatly respected in the community.

How old are you: 17

How often can you be on the server: Considering I am mods on other serves, I will be on most the time, but no always.

Have you ever been banned before: No, I havent been banned Smile

Do I rage easily: Not Necessarily.

What grade are you in: 11th grade.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say that this is a child friendly environment and if he did it again he would be muted for a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for taking the time of reading my application. I hope you will consider Accepting me. Again, Thanks. -Konnor77
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:24 pm
i think this is a good app please add me on skype Beckerser <--- skype name thanks
Xtreman8r
Members

Moderator Applications! - Page 5 Empty Moderator Application

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:57 pm
Name: Jason

In Game Name: Xtreman8r (Nickname: Nuke)

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jasonjay220

Why I want to be moderator: To Help Make Tekkit More Fun For Younger and Older Users, and Trying to Stop Cussing and Abuse

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have Experience Being an Admin in Many other Servers, and I am Hoping You Have Noticed My Not Breaking of the Rules

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have at my old Server Called SpookyCraft. I enjoyed It Very Much and I Love Slivion So I thought It would Be Nice to help out at Slivion too.

How long have you been on the server: Aproximately since July 20th or So

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: About 9 Hours a Day

Have you ever been banned before: No I have not been Banned Before

Do I rage easily: No. It Really Depends On the Situation I am in.

What grade are you in: 8th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would First Say to stop. Then I would Say to Stop Or I will Kick You, Very Calmly. Then I would Kick them, and then If they Still Dont Behave I would Warn them Once then Ban Them. I give Plenty Of Warnings Because I dont Want The Owner to Loase Members. I try to Stay Calm and Subtle as Long As I can.
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:11 am
i havnt noticed u in the game before and u cant break any rules if u dont do anything but still if u want a rank i suggest u stand out and help ur fellow members Very Happy
xxBKrausexXxx
Members

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 am
Name: Joshua (Protected)

In Game Name: BKrause

Date Of Birth (Optional): 07-13-97

Do you have skype? If so share your username: BKrauseisaboss

Why I want to be moderator: I feel i could help with obaying the rules and help catch people that break them.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have time i can be on the server helping people with what ever they need. I am i great listener if i am doing something wrong i dont go insane. I am co-operative, I have patience to put up with people spamming, argueing, etc.

How long have you been on the server: Today is my third day on this server.

How often can you be on the server: All day from 7am-10:30pm eastern. However starting this comming wendsday school starts for me, So i will be on alot less.

Have you ever been banned before: No.

Do I rage easily: No. I do not rage easily, I have learened to keep cool when people annoy me.

What grade are you in: 10th. I am also in college as a early college student.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give them a warning. If the proceed or scream at me. I will ban
xxBKrausexXxx
Members

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am
beckerser wrote:i havnt noticed u in the game before and u cant break any rules if u dont do anything but still if u want a rank i suggest u stand out and help ur fellow members Very Happy

You havn't seen him because he joined the same day i did the 1st of auguast
jacobtylertech
Members
Epicness : 19

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm
Name: Jacob Hood

In Game Name: jacobtylertech my nick name is Tech

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jacob.hood7

Why I want to be moderator: I want to give all players a great enviroment where they can build without having to worry about griefers.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I know how to approach situations and I am an all around helpful and kind guy.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have not been staff before.

How long have you been on the server: 7-8 months Surprised

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: 1 - 12 hours every day

Have you ever been banned before: No

Do I rage easily: No, only if people talk about something emotional in my past. Embarassed

What grade are you in: 7th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give them the player a warning and if they cussed again I would kick them
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 pm
kicking is a sign of domination if u want to keep players ur friend mute them then apologize saying they can talk again in this amount of time but u can conntact me on Beckerser on skype thanx for applying
XxTheGingerxX
Members

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am
Name: Julian harris

Date Of Birth (Optional): _____9-11-99___

Do you have skype? If so share your username: ____pillowxpetz___

Why I want to be moderator: ____I think i could help people and the server upgrade._____

Why I think I will be good for the job: ___Im good with plugins and servers (i Run my own) _____

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: ____Yes, If im accepted i will let you talk to my friend on skype._____

How long have you been on the server: ____2-3 weeks_____

How old are you: _____12____

How often can you be on the server: ____8 hours a day.____

Have you ever been banned before: ____No____

Do I rage easily: ___Only if people ask for more than possible over and over again._____

What grade are you in: ___7Th____

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: ___I would say "Both of you tell me whats happening" And make it sort of like a police case a.______
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 pm
if someone asks something multiple times u mute him and dont rage
sparrow900
Members

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:21 pm
Name: __kris

In Game Name: _sparrow900_

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _sparrow901( rarly in use)_

Why I want to be moderator: i hate seeing campers spawn killer

Why I think I will be good for the job: im good at makeing aggremenets

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: no
How long have you been on the server: 2-3 weeks

How old are you: _13_

How often can you be on the server: if i have time i will play

Have you ever been banned before:yes

Do I rage easily: no

What grade are you in: 7'th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would try to make a agreement and if play keeps doing it jail and if keeps kick and if does it to many times ban
beckerser
beckerser
Members

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 am
please take ur time to fill this in dont do it quick quick i will notice and put some effort in it Smile
DO OVER
whitehaize
Members
Epicness : 11
http://thehaizeforums.weebly.com

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 pm
_-=My Application=-_

Name: Daniel

In Game Name: hjans12

Date Of Birth (Optional): January, 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: I don't have Skype but I do have Steam. I am Whitehaize on that if you know what that is.

Why I want to be moderator: I want to become a Moderator because I believe that some people need assistance when other Moderators/Admins can't come to help them. Also I have had past experiences of being a Admin.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I would be good for the Job because I don't get angry easily, I know when to kick someone (I don't ban people straight up) and when people need help I will try and get on and help them.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have been a Admin on a Team Fortress 2 Server and Still am, but onto Minecraft yes I have been of a rank. I have in-fact been a 4th highest ranked player on the server and I knew when to ban and kick ect.

How long have you been on the server: I have been on the server for about a month or 2 (I have Quantum armor (Legit)

How old are you: I am 12 Years old nearly 13, but people say I seem like a 14 Year old for my maturity.

How often can you be on the server: I can be on the server nearly every Morning and afternoon (Australian EST).

Have you ever been banned before: I have been banned on a Minecraft Server once but that was a misunderstanding when I wasn't premium because someone went onto my Account.

Do I rage easily: I don't rage easily at all. I can hold my Anger inside and only use it when I must have to.

What grade are you in: I am in Year 7.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell them to not Cuss out other Members or Slivion. Please don't do it again or I will have to take Action.

Note on Cussing: Once I did cuss another player on the server but he someone got hold of a material to Blow up my house, but after that I haven't sworn since (That Player was Banned)

I hope you read this. Smile

Regards,
Whitehaize
sparrow900
Members

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am
Name: __kris

In Game Name: _sparrow900_

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _sparrow901( rarly in use)_

Why I want to be moderator: i hate seeing campers spawn killer

Why I think I will be good for the job: im good at makeing aggremenets

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: no but i have been a mod a a server for 3 day befor server stoped
How long have you been on the server: 3-4 weeks

How old are you: _13_

How often can you be on the server: if i have time i will play

Have you ever been banned before:yes greifing becuse my dog passed away and i got sad and mad

Do I rage easily: no

What grade are you in: 7'th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would try to make a agreement and if not mute them and if rages jail and keeps doing kick than ban is go's Nuts
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum