View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slivion

Moderator Applications!

on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am
First topic message reminder :

Staff Apps Are Open! We Need Moderators!

Hello Slivion members. I am sure you are reading this topic because you want to be apart of the Slivion moderator staff. Well this is the application you need to fill out to have the shot at being one of our new moderators. The server is expanding so we need more help! Every participant in the application event is appreciated for trying. Make a new topic in the Staff Application section of the forum! Every part of the application needs to be filled out. If not your topic application does not include all information it will be DELETED. If you have any questions about our application or any information about becoming moderator please leave a reply below! [WARNING: PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST IN ANOTHER THREAD. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOUR APP WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED TILL YOU MAKE IT PROPERLY.]

- Here is the application fill out. (Copy and paste if needed!)

| Application |

Nickname (Or First Name): ________

In Game Name: ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______

Why I want to be moderator: _________

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________

How long have you been on the server: _________

How old are you: _________

How often can you be on the server: ________

Have you ever been banned before: ________

Do I rage easily: ________

What grade are you in: _______

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!

~[Owner] Ian0611

Last edited by Ian0611 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 8 times in total

Members
Epicness : -1
View user profile

Re: Moderator Applications!

on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 pm
Name:Jack

In Game Name:JacksiXD

Date Of Birth (Optional): 11

Do you have skype? If so share your username:

Why I want to be moderator: I like saving people from griefers like avo ICHG they griefed 3 server that i loved Sad

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have been mod on 2 servers and admin on 4 and 1 more but that server got griefed -.-"

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I have been mod on 2 servers and admin for 4 servers + one more but that server crashed 4-ever

How long have you been on the server: not to long not to smal

How old are you: 11

How often can you be on the server: 24/7

Have you ever been banned before: yes on a anther tekkit server got banned because i crafted a cupmuter

Do I rage easily: Nope only on parkours

What grade are you in: 5

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: Give him/she a warning that its not ok
Members
Epicness : 2
View user profile

on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 pm
Name: Nick McCarthy

In Game Name: desowca

Date Of Birth (Optional): 06/15/99

Do you have skype? If so share your username: nmccarthy3

Why I want to be moderator: i think that most moderators these days abuse it and i want to stop it by treating moderators and members fair if a moderator is griefing i'd give just as bad punishment as i would to a member

Why I think I will be good for the job: im fair to all i treat all the same way because if i see a member cheating and a admin friend i wouldnt just warn or punish the member but the admin to b/c they where cheating to

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i have now been admin on many servers some small and some big

How long have you been on the server: very long

How old are you: 13

How often can you be on the server: 24/7

Have you ever been banned before: no i havent

Do I rage easily: i dont rage raging is noobish

What grade are you in: 8

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i'd say please stop swearing this is a warning just please dont or else...
Members
Epicness : 1
View user profile

on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 pm
Name: Frank Blokdijk

In Game Name: ftb102
Date Of Birth (Optional): ________

Do you have skype? If so share your username: frank.blokdijk

Why I want to be moderator: I LOVE to help people and players I always hate it when I see something happen but cannot do anything so that is why

Why I think I will be good for the job: Im a Student Leader At my school and my teachers say i am very influential with how I act

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes I used to own My own server and administrate it Sadly it got intertwined with my school work

How long have you been on the server: 2 Days Smile i love the server and It feels like ive been on it forever

How often can you be on the server: Every morning And Afternoon about 6-10 hours a day
Have you ever been banned before: Once because I was new and didn't understand the rules very well

Do I rage easily: No

What grade are you in: 1/2 way through grade 6
If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would probably Say Leave that child alone how would you like it if I started cursing would you be happy No you wouldn't so stop being an Idiot and relax and stop you may hurt someones feelings
Members
View user profile

on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm
Name: Zachary Baker

In Game Name: DarthXephoes/ webting2 doesnt work

Date Of Birth (Optional): January 6th 2002

Do you have skype? If so share your username: webstinker/Zach Baker Very Happy

Why I want to be moderator: I love to help out servers and im experianced i have my own server also ^^!

Why I think I will be good for the job: I hate it when people grief and anoy the hell out of other people

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, a server called Shadycraft. My job was to stop griefers and get other people to get on the server. I was so good at it that i got mod and then op ^^ but then the server was griefed when i wasnt on and its still not up Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so thats why i want staff on this server!

How long have you been on the server: 3 days

How often can you be on the server: every day after school

Have you ever been banned before: yes for no reason! I was walking around with a mod and i jumped and he lagged when i was in mid air so he banned me for fly hacking! its so unfair!

Do I rage easily: Not at all im a hardcore player

What grade are you in: 5th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I also swear but if someone was swearing at another player id be pissed of and say not to swear to another player! that is just mean.
Members
View user profile

Mr_Kat1's Application

on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:37 pm
Name: Jett Jones

In Game Name: Mr_Kat1

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jett.jones11

Why I want to be moderator: Because it would be an accomplishment for me.

Why I think I will be good for the job: Because I can solve problems easily.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No.

How long have you been on the server: A few minutes.

How old are you: 12

How often can you be on the server: 1-2 hours a day on weekends and in holidays.

Have you ever been banned before: No.

Do I rage easily: No.

What grade are you in: 6th Grade.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would try to calm them down.
Members
View user profile

Deal2MC's Application

on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:22 pm
Name: Connor Jones

In Game Name: Deal2MC

Date Of Birth (Optional): 11th July 1998

Do you have skype? If so share your username: minecraftnottchisraphel

Why I want to be moderator: Because I like helping people when they need help.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have had experience Owning a server a few times.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes I have been an Owner on a server more than once and I was really good at it.

How long have you been on the server: About a Day.

How old are you: 13 turning 14 in a week or two

How often can you be on the server: About 1-2 Hours a day on weekends an during the school holidays.

Have you ever been banned before: No.

Do I rage easily: Occasionally I can.

What grade are you in: 8th Grade.

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would ask how it started and try and fix the problem.
Members
Epicness : 12
View user profile

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 pm
| Application |

Name: Austin

In Game Name: superrocky

Date Of Birth (Optional): 1/19/1999

Do you have skype? If so share your username: acerasclecooler (as this name im using now)

Why I want to be moderator: ive been suggested it

Why I think I will be good for the job: im on the server for a long time sometimes past midnight so i can see what the members do late at night when nobodys on

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes ive had m own server on plain minecraft it was kindof hard ive had about 7/20 people in the day and about a range from 2-6/20 at night

How long have you been on the server: about 1 month i believe?

How often can you be on the server: i can be on the server often some days may not be on

Have you ever been banned before: no

Do I rage easily: a little bit

What grade are you in: 7th grade (B- through A+ student)
Members
Epicness : 255
View user profile

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:54 pm
We will take your Moderator application under consideration. Thanks for applying at slivion!
Members
View user profile

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm
Name: ________gabriel

In Game Name: ________gcwf10

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______gcwf10

Why I want to be moderator: _________To Help The Server Grow!

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________I used to have my own server!

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________I used to own My own Server!

How long have you been on the server: _________well I used to use a other account but I wanted to start new so all together about 4 months

How old are you: _________12

How often can you be on the server: ________3-6 hour's a day

Have you ever been banned before: ________no

Do I rage easily: ________no

What grade are you in: _______6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________ please stop swearing i'm sure I can work out a compromise.

This Has Ben My Moderator Application for the slivion server!-gcwf10
Members
View user profile

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm
gcwf10 wrote:Name: ________gabriel

In Game Name: ________gcwf10

Do you have skype? If so share your username: _______gcwf10

Why I want to be moderator: _________To Help The Server Grow!

Why I think I will be good for the job: ________I used to have my own server!

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: _________I used to own My own Server!

How long have you been on the server: _________well I used to use a other account but I wanted to start new so all together about 4 months

How old are you: _________12

How often can you be on the server: ________3-6 hour's a day

Have you ever been banned before: ________no

Do I rage easily: ________no

What grade are you in: _______6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: _________ please stop swearing i'm sure I can work out a compromise.

This Has Ben My Moderator Application for the slivion server!-gcwf10
CONGRATZ! You have been promoted to: [color:5121=light blue] Moderator Thanks for applying!
Members
View user profile

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 pm
Trainee Moderator!
Head of Administration
Head of Administration
Epicness : 214
View user profile

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Epicness : 19
View user profile

on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:05 pm
Name: Jacob Hood

In Game Name: jacobtylertech

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jacob.hood7

Why I want to be moderator: I want to help the server grow and open new opportunities for new players.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I think I would be a good choice because I know how to approach many situations.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it:No I sadly have not been a staff member before.

How long have you been on the server: I have been on the server for around 6 months.

How old are you: I am 13

How often can you be on the server: I can be on the server almost every day.

Have you ever been banned before: I have never been banned before.

Do I rage easily: I do not rage easily.

What grade are you in: I am in 7th Grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give the player and if the player cusses again I would kick the player.
Members
View user profile

on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:00 pm
Name: Ethan

In Game Name: StilesFamily

Date Of Birth (Optional): year 1987 day 1 month January

Do you have skype? If so share your username: no I don't have skype

Why I want to be moderator: to help people

Why I think I will be good for the job: because on a lot of servers I was modarator and when they needed something they asked me usually.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: yes I have if you want to know more I was a mod on radcraft tekkit server and basicly everyone looked up at me when they needed something.

How long have you been on the server: about 2-4 months

How old are you: 24

How often can you be on the server: usually I can be on about everyday

Have you ever been banned before: no

Do I rage easily: no

What grade are you in: collage

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would say stop and if they didn't stop I would kick them both and have the message say stop cussing
Members
View user profile

Application

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 am
Name: Julien

In Game Name: Strongvamp111

Date Of Birth (Optional): 1998

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Yes funnykid8796 (dont ask about the name)

Why I want to be moderator: I enjoy keeping servers safe and fun for everyone.

Why I think I will be good for the job: I was a admin at another server that got shut down and i enjoy keeping servers a fun and safe place.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I was an admin on a server it was a small server no forum meaning you had to earn the trust of the owner i had fun but it is no longer active Sad
How long have you been on the server: a day or so

How old are you: 14

How often can you be on the server: most of the time its summer

Have you ever been banned before: never

Do I rage easily: only if i get admin abused.

What grade are you in: 9

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would see what the problem from both people then ask the offender to stop or he will be banned if he didn't stop i would have him banned.
Members
Epicness : 2
View user profile

--++==Poster's Mod App==++--

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 pm
Name: Patrick

In Game Name: poster1234567890/Poster (is my Nick)

Date Of Birth (Optional): 1999 May 17

Do you have skype? If so share your username: Poster1234567890

Why I want to be moderator: Because i have seen many admins/mods abusing. and to do something about it i have't to be in a higher postition. (if you would like to know there names, i would tell you in a PM)

Why I think I will be good for the job: because i have seen many people do bad things. but cannot do anything about it.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes. i have been a Admin on a Server. PiezCreative. but i quit. because i realized that the owner was a hacker.

How long have you been on the server: one and a half week.

How often can you be on the server: Currently i have been on it about 6-10 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned before: Yes. but i have no idea why they did. (the owner didn't really like me Sad )

Do I rage easily: No. but i will when someone is REALLY Annoying. or someone is abusing the powers constantly.

What grade are you in: 8th Grade. (im going into it)

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would give them one warning. then if they keep doing it. i would temp-ban for 4-6 hours.
Members
View user profile

on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:35 pm
Name: Jacob Hood

In Game Name: jacobtylertech My nick name is Tech

Date Of Birth (Optional):

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jacob.hood7

Why I want to be moderator: I want to open new doors for new tekkit players and create a kind environment for everyone.

Why I think I will be good for the job: Because I have seen situations where a player needs help and no admins/mods are helping the player. I always wanted to have the power to help
those people.

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: No

How long have you been on the server: around 6 months

How often can you be on the server: a few hours almost every day

Have you ever been banned before: No

What grade are you in: 7th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would give the player a warning and kick him the next time i saw him cussing out a player
Head of Administration
Head of Administration
View user profile

on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:49 pm
where the player needs help thats cono's fault thats nothing that happens often it was a personal time so no reason for that

View user profile

on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:07 pm
Beck my friends were being spawn killed before my eyes and cono wasn't on
Head of Administration
Head of Administration
View user profile

on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 pm
oh ok sorry confused with another problem i apologize :3

View user profile

on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 am
Name: Jack Turley

In game name: JackTheLack

Date Of Birth: 31st May 2000

Do you have skype? If so share your username: jackthelackalt

Why i Want to be a moderator: Because so people are dis-obeying the rules, and i cant do Nothing about it. until a staff member comes on.

Why i think i will be good for the job: Because i love this server and as i said, People are Dis-obeying the rules.

HAve you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes, I have some experience, I have been a admin on this server was really fun but it was shut down forever. and i have been mods on different servers.

How long have you been on the server: Well, I've started like 2 months ago, And i'm enjoying it.

How old are you: I'm 11.

How often can you be on the server: When i'm not out and at school, I'm always on the server

Have you ever been banned before: Nope, Never been banned once, I've only been kicked.

Do i rage easily: No, And yeah. It depends on what there doing. If they keep doing it on purpose i rage, but if there doing it like i tell them to stop 5 mins later they do it again, I dont rage as easy like that.

What grade are you in: I'm not in a grade i'm UK But i am in Year 8 (Going into it)

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation: Well, I'd give them a warning and tell them to stop it now. But i wouldnt be very happy.

~JackTheLack
Members
View user profile

on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 pm
Name: alfred

In Game Name: goblinad1

Date Of Birth (Optional): april 28, 1998

Do you have skype? If so share your username: goblinad1

Why I want to be moderator: i want to be a moderator so i can helpother ppl even more and answer their questions.

Why I think I will be good for the job: i think im good for it because i like helping ppl in most ways possible

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: i have not

How long have you been on the server: 7 days

How old are you: im 14 years old

How often can you be on the server: almost every day

Have you ever been banned before: yes for something i did not do, but really who hasn't?

Do I rage easily: no i dont

What grade are you in: im in 7th grade

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: i would find out why the person was cussing him, and give him a warning, if he woldn't stop i would have kicked him and if neither of it worked i would talk with an admin about either temp banning or permanently ban him.

Copy and paste this application if needed. And remember to include everything in the application or it will be DELETED! Thanks everyone!
Members
View user profile

on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 am
Name: Isaac

In Game Name: Disaac1

Do you have skype? If so share your username: disaac11

Why I want to be moderator: I hate grievers

Why I think I will be good for the job: I have banned grievers before

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: I am admin on Dovah-craft.

How long have you been on the server: about 10 days

How often can you be on the server: almost every day

Have you ever been banned before: yes i was cuting down a tree and hawkeye banned me

What grade are you in: 6th

If you found a member cussing out another member what would you say and how would you react to the current situation?: I would tell him to stop and if i caught he doing it again i would ban him for a day
Very Happy
Head of Administration
Head of Administration
View user profile

on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 am
please give a bit more detail about who u are , tempban is only available for admin or higher and ur ranking would be alot easier if u added some staff on skype and get to know them Very Happy
my skype is beckers beckerser please leave a message if u add me -beckerser Admin

View user profile

on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 pm
Name: Harry

In Game Name: Hazzer10

Date Of Birth (Optional): Leaving out

Do you have skype? If so share your username:no i dont

Why I want to be moderator: well i love the server and it would be nice and i owuld help people out and i like doing that

Why I think I will be good for the job: i'm experienced and i love helping out people

Have you had any experience being a staff member before? And where and can you give any information about it: Yes i co-own 3 servers and i'm mod on 6
How long have you been on the server: a mounth

How old are you: 23

How often can you be on the server: most of the time

Have you ever been banned before: =no
Do I rage easily:nope

What grade are you in: dont know wat u mean
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum